DPD Officer Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    So far the black mob has determined the following about the closed crime scene/shooting:

1. He was innocent.
    2. He was a good kid.
    3. He didn't have a gun.
    4. He was shot in the back.
    5. The only thing cops come to their neighborhood to do is shoot black people.

Comment

When I was listening to the local news station, the reporter said "Some of these people are angry, probably because they just came home after a long day at work and want to get back to their house."

I laughed hysterically.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

did i hear the chief right? Did he say the guy didn't have a gun and they were fighting hand to hand?

Comment

When I was listening to the local news station, the reporter said "Some of these people are angry, probably because they just came home after a long day at work and want to get back to their house."

I laughed hysterically.
          The "laws" hanging around your "trap" is bad for business. Amirite.

Comment

Fucking crazy, I turned on the set when I got home and I see them fighting themselves and even a girl was throwing down, haha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              did i hear the chief right? Did he say the guy didn't have a gun and they were fighting hand to hand?
              Yes.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Damn I can't wait to hear this.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So far the black mob has determined the following about the closed crime scene/shooting:

1. He was innocent.
                  2. He was a good kid.
                  3. He didn't have a gun.
                  4. He was shot in the back.
                  5. The only thing cops come to their neighborhood to do is shoot black people.
                  Forgot to add he was one of Obama's boys.

News link:

Dumbass runs from the police, gets in not one, or two but THREE physical altercations and on the 3rd one says during the fracass, "You're gonna have to kill me."

Other:
                  Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    "You're gonna have to kill me."

Well okay then. Anything else I can do for you?

Comment

• Well score 1 for DPD, crackhead 0.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Just sayin
                        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Oh goodie, goodie. Hickory stick shampoos for everyone. Time to go hands on.
                          You owe me a keyboard... I swear ice water out of my nose.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            The cop was "tired and exhausted" and "he feared for his life" so he shot him.

I remember my friend said he was thinking of being a Dallas cop and you have to be able to run 1.5 mile in 20 minutes.. Really? I think most people can walk that.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              Arrest record sounds like his lifestyle finally caught up to him!
                              Looks like about time..his record was ridiculous!!

Comment

• "Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it....well, he gets it."
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X