Great Alaskan Roadtrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
    They aren't talking about overlanding...
    I was a little confused by the 4x4 recommendations too.

Comment

• Found a similar trip log and thought I'd post it here. This kind of trip is def on my bucket list now. Love seeing others logs.

Comment

• Dang, all my travel threads are getting bumped. I wanted to do that long Ferry ride, but time constraints won out. I ended up having the entire trip mapped out with about 8 hours to spare once I got back to Portland. Sometimes I look back on these pics and can't even believe I did it, Especially the Iron Man day of over 1000 miles up Desolate Highway 37 from Prince George to Whitehorse, BC. This trip is one of the things I'm proudest to have done in my life.

Comment

• Grouse Mountain just a few minutes outside of Vancouver is pretty cool especially since it is only about 10min from downtown. The views of Vancouver are amazing and zip lining on top of the mountain is spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Dang, all my travel threads are getting bumped. I wanted to do that long Ferry ride, but time constraints won out. I ended up having the entire trip mapped out with about 8 hours to spare once I got back to Portland. Sometimes I look back on these pics and can't even believe I did it, Especially the Iron Man day of over 1000 miles up Desolate Highway 37 from Prince George to Whitehorse, BC. This trip is one of the things I'm proudest to have done in my life.
            Sorry, I'm just dreaming and making notes. Forgot how good this thread was, that part of the globe is beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              i wanted to do that long ferry ride
              lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose View Post
                lmao! :d
                haha!

Comment

• does having a bad back fuck with sitting in a car for long periods? just wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    does having a bad back fuck with sitting in a car for long periods? just wondering

Sitting anywhere for long periods is uncomfortable. Luckily with a car, you just stop, get out, and walk around for ten minutes.

Comment

• If you dont do it roadkill style you are a failure.

Comment

Working...
                      X