• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya, bitches!

Comment

Have a great safe trip talisman.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Drive fast and take chances.

Comment

^Story of my life! Sitting on the tarmac at DFW.

Comment

Nice weather to be in town.. enjoy it

Comment

So cool, man. Wish I had a tiki for you to take with you everywhere on your trip like the yard gnome. lol

It is my quest to get all of my boys some tikis and bring them in person to the next Lonestar Roundup! We all need a travel tiki!
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                So cool, man. Wish I had a tiki for you to take with you everywhere on your trip like the yard gnome. lol

It is my quest to get all of my boys some tikis and bring them in person to the next Lonestar Roundup! We all need a travel tiki!
                I'll take mine jewish

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Good luck, dude. Have a blast up there.

We're doing the same thing (road tripping) around the hill country this weekend in a new Challenger R/T... NO comparison though. Still VERY jealous.

Comment

Our plane sat at the end of the runway for over 2 hours waiting out that storm. Thankfully my connecting flight was delayed as well so I made it. I'm in Alaska trick!
                    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                      I'll take mine jewish
                      ....x2

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        I'll take mine jewish
                        extra big nose comin right up!
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Grounded in Juneau due to weather in Skagway. Getting bored. Anything worth reading on here since Friday?

Comment

Grounded in Juneau due to weather in Skagway. Getting bored. Anything worth reading on here since Friday?
                            Not really, but how about a pop quiz?

Question: How much are $2 bills worth?
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I land in Portland, Oregon around 10pm Friday night. I collect my car and head to the Timberline Lodge out in Government Camp, over an hour away. The Timberline is famous for having been used in the exterior shots for the Overlook Hotel in The Shining. Pulling up, it is every bit as insidious looking as it was in the movie, especially in the dead of night with a stiff cold wind blowing. I checked in around midnight, having to summon a desk clerk with a bell. The desk said “No Rooms Available” which despite having a reservation always makes me nervous. He took the only packet on his back counter that was obviously waiting for me and handed it over. Throughout the exchange he seemed to have a small wry smile that I couldn’t put my finger on. Room was okay, creaky, (the entire damn place is made out of wood and was built it 1937) pretty offbeat, you can hear everything through the walls.

As I’m lying in bed after being awake for nearly 24 hours and trying to wind down, something hits me. When I walked up to my room, even though I know it isn’t supposed to exist, I took a look around for 237. Didn’t find it. As I’m finally starting to drift off, a bit of trivia hits me. In the book, The Shining, the room number was 217. Kubrick was asked by management to change the room number because they were afraid no one would want to rent the room. I’m the last guest. My room number is 217. Now you guys know I’m not much on superstition, being an atheist and all, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t awake for another 30 or 45 minutes digesting that fact while the hotel creaked around me. The next morning I decide to take the ski lift up Mt Hood. This old radio in the lobby is belting out rocking 40s big band music.

View outside my room:

I know you all think I’m pretty damn badass, and well, you’d probably all be right. However, I’m a big ‘fraidy cat when it comes to heights. So I’m going up this mountain, white knuckling the tiny side bar, and I realize I haven’t used the wrist strap for my camera, but I’m trying to get a few pictures to memorialize my terror. I figure they will make a nice collage at my soon to be coming funeral when I fall face first off this thing into a rock, 50 feet below. The one thing you don’t count on is the wind knocking you about as you ascend. Get to the top alive, and you can see Mt Jefferson off in the distance. Absolutely incredible. Diddle around, then start to head back. Get on the chair lift ready for another tense 15 minutes, and the guy says, here, don’t forget to put the safety bar down. Son. Of. A. Bitch. I rode up the entire side of the mountain with the safety bar up. Completely different experience, and I didn’t want it to end. It’s amazing up there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X