Great Alaskan Roadtrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Money is no object when I'm on vacation. But I would like to see if I can make it to Fairbanks
    Gonna pull a Chris McCandless?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Gonna pull a Chris McCandless?
      While I admire his sentiments, that guy was a moron.

Comment

agreed.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Awesome trip dude! I'll be on a Mexican beach.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Awesome trip dude! I'll be on a Mexican beach.

I'm sure you'll be having a good time. Just keep next July in mind.

Comment

Is fucking an eskimo in her igloo on your bucket list? Might be your last chance.

Comment

Lol. Truth.

Comment

I'm going to be doing several things out of that list, Phil. Thanks man. Been looking it all up and checking it out. And I have to admit, I'm thinking "Nude beach...? Does Canada deserve the glory of seeing me full frontal?"

Comment

If you have some spare time run up to Hood River, OR. It's about an hour up the Columbia River from Portland. Couple breweries and you pass several very cool waterfalls on the way, including Multnomah Falls.

If you make it there let me know, I need a new Full Sail Brewery shirt.

Comment

I'm going to be doing several things out of that list, Phil. Thanks man. Been looking it all up and checking it out. And I have to admit, I'm thinking "Nude beach...? Does Canada deserve the glory of seeing me full frontal?"
                      Fucking lol dude! NP
                      Ded

Comment

Btw, am I going to need a voltage converter in Canada to recharge all my electronic bullshit?

Comment

Btw, am I going to need a voltage converter in Canada to recharge all my electronic bullshit?
                          No, only need that shit for Europe.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No. Canada runs 60Hz also.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              If you have some spare time run up to Hood River, OR. It's about an hour up the Columbia River from Portland. Couple breweries and you pass several very cool waterfalls on the way, including Multnomah Falls.

If you make it there let me know, I need a new Full Sail Brewery shirt.
                              A good friend of mine lives in Hood River....

Comment

There's a fish hatchery right near multnomah falls that has like 10' long sturgeon in holding tanks, as well as a shitton of rainbow trout. The gorge is beautiful, way nicer than anything else on my side of the cascades

Comment

Working...
                                X