flasher question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flasher question

Do people not understand what flashers mean? Get the fuck out of the way. How much faster can you legally drive with the flashers on? I figured 5 to 10 mph over the posted mph. I had to take my wife to the hospital last night because we thought she was going into labor. On our way there it seamed nobody knew wtf flashers meant, they would drive 5mph under the speed limit in the fastlane.
    /rant

and for all those who may have thought I meant the other flashers here ya go
    Last edited by krazy kris; 01-24-2011, 12:31 AM.

The ricers probably thought you were trying to race. No, no one knows shit about courtesy and understood signals anymore. We are getting closer and closer to the movie 'Idiocracy'.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Flashers aka hazards are not typically used to tell the world you are in a hurry. Typically when people use them they mean look out cause there is something wrong with my car or go around me because I'm moving slow as fuck.

Now...flipping the high beams on and off while laying on the horn...yeah that usually elicites more of a response. That to me screams "get the fuck out of the way!".

Comment

apparently you dont know what the flashing lights are for. The ones that get to the hospital faster are on an ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
          apparently you dont know what the flashing lights are for. The ones that get to the hospital faster are on an ambulance
          You mean amberlamps.

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
            oh I did my fair share of lighting them up but people just don't give a fuck anymore and as far as we live from the hospital it would have double the time to get there

Comment

Someone flashers being doesnt not signal me that they are in a hurry, usually, like stated above, its means something is wrong with your shit and you're going slow.

It's not that all the drivers in DFW are bad drivers, it's that they are dickheads.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

So, is there a congrats in order for being a proud parent or was it a false alarm and you posting to vent?

Comment

Couldn't have been put better!

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
                  Flashers aka hazards are not typically used to tell the world you are in a hurry. Typically when people use them they mean look out cause there is something wrong with my car or go around me because I'm moving slow as fuck.

Now...flipping the high beams on and off while laying on the horn...yeah that usually elicites more of a response. That to me screams "get the fuck out of the way!".
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I've never considered flashers to mean get the fuck out of the way. Only see them on cars that are driving super slow.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      So, is there a congrats in order for being a proud parent or was it a false alarm and you posting to vent?
                      false alarm so far but she is still having contractions

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                        Someone flashers being doesnt not signal me that they are in a hurry, usually, like stated above, its means something is wrong with your shit and you're going slow.

It's not that all the drivers in DFW are bad drivers, it's that they are dickheads.
                        Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                        I've never considered flashers to mean get the fuck out of the way. Only see them on cars that are driving super slow.
                        Flashers to me indicate some kind of emergency, and I'll get out of their way.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          How much faster can you legally drive with the flashers on? I figured 5 to 10 mph over the posted mph.
                          Let me know how that works out for you when you get pulled over for speeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Let me know how that works out for you when you get pulled over for speeding.
                            just tell them fuck off your in a hurry

Comment

Yeah, those 'flashers' are technically called hazard lights. So when they are lit most people think there is a hazard, not that you now have the right to speed and drive erratically.

You're lucky no one got mixed signals and caused you to really need an amberlamps.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X