A non-FTP thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A non-FTP thread.

I saw a Trooper changing a flat tire for a woman on west bound 190 west of Frankford today around 6:30pm. A rare site from my experience. Props to the Trooper.

FTP...no seriously though, good on him. Troopers tend to be a cut above.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      I saw a Trooper changing a flat tire for a woman on west bound 190 west of Frankford today around 6:30pm. A rare site from my experience. Props to the Trooper.
      had a trooper take me to jail once for tickets i hadnt paid. had me ride up front with him, non cuffed. let me make what ever calls i needed and then bullshitted with me for the rest of the ride. i thought he was pretty cool. and he was a white blafrican,,, gasp!!!

Comment

What a super trooper.

Comment

Meow that's a cool story. Troopers are good guys in my experience.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Meow that's a cool story. Troopers are good guys in my experience.
            alright meow.

Comment

right MEOW.

Comment

He probably beat her with his billy club, after you drove away, for being out of the kitchen.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  FTP...no seriously though, good on him. Troopers tend to be a cut above.
                  YOu're seriously mistaken........low pay, major affirmative action, not much education required for hire.
                  Last edited by gnturboray; 07-19-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gnturboray View Post
                    YOu're seriously mistaken........low pay, major affirmative action, no much education required for hire.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      Typo!!

Comment

I passed a trooper in my GT in west Texas last year doing 90 in a 80, he just looked and kept on going and so did I.
                        Probably the first time that has ever happened, unless they are shooting radar in a ditch and you aren't doing 15 or 20 over they really don't fuck with you...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X