Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Attention Walmart shoppers, we currently have rape on sale for 70% off of our everyday low price."

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      "Attention Walmart shoppers, we currently have rape on sale for 70% off of our everyday low price."
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        And I support shooting fucking idiots in the head. I think I am keeping it very real.

Its kinda funny, though....I say monkey and you say ni66er......hmmmmm....interesting.
        You used monkey to describe a video of 300 black people. I'm not exactly reading between the lines here. All I'm saying is you mind as well call them ni66ers if that's how you feel. Keep it real homie!
        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Ehh, Not surprised. Just giving their race more of a bad reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
            You used monkey to describe a video of 300 black people. I'm not exactly reading between the lines here. All I'm saying is you mind as well call them ni66ers if that's how you feel. Keep it real homie!
            Are you black? Or to be more polite, African American?

Comment

All I'm saying is you mind as well
              Do you mind as well?

Comment

Monkey please

Comment

Um, last time I check if you type out the N word it changes it to cracka or some shit.
                  I dont feel the need to use that word, because morons immediately jump to the racism conclusion. I use the word monkey because these fucking idiots are acting like fucking monkeys.

If I wanted to call them ni66ers, I would have used the dfwmustangs approved version of "stupid motherfuckers".
                  Semper Fi

Comment

surprised obama didn't give them more food stamps cuz of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      anal lube
                      did you use the n word......i wanna try............. anal lube!
                      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        did you use the n word......i wanna try............. anal lube!
                        yah, but i just wanted to test it so i deleted it.

Comment

nikkas need to quit monkey'ing around!!11

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Do you mind as well?
                            Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                            Are you black? Or to be more polite, African American?
                            No. I guess I am being misunderstood. I'm just saying he should say what he feels.
                            The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Hmmm, could it be that zombies are actually all the trash/stupid people in the world combining for a huge riot?

Comment

No. I guess I am being misunderstood. I'm just saying he should say what he feels.
                                I believe this comes down to personal preference

Comment

Working...
                                X