This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 monkeys invade a walmart

Why the fuck are we not putting these idiots down like animals?
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

These kids need jobs? lmfao they need PARENTS

Comment

Looks like they had a bad Monday.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

LOL at them hanging around the watermelons.

Comment

300 monkeys? Why don't you just say ni66er if that's how you feel you pussy ass racist!
          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Comment

That's why I shop at Target.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                300 monkeys? Why don't you just say ni66er if that's how you feel you pussy ass racist!
                Probably because of the block on it. Are you saying the individuals in the post weren't acting like animals?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

All they wanted was some skittles

Comment

lmao....because the N word is frowned upon on this site......but yes, this pussy racist feels that way. Do they not remind you of monkeys?

Being a black man doesnt make you a monkey......acting like a monkey makes you a monkey.

WAAAAAAH A WHITE MAN CALLED A BUNCH OF DUMB NI66ERS A MONKEY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Fuckin dick smoker.

Hey, i am a happy cracka or cracker or honkey or whatever racist term you want to call me.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

I do feel that jester can be a little racist. These are bad examples of their race. Just like my trailer park meth head white folk.

Im racist towards lazy, inconsiderate, needy, and so forth people. I dont give a damn what color they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        lmao....because the N word is frowned upon on this site......but yes, this pussy racist feels that way. Do they not remind you of monkeys?

Being a black man doesnt make you a monkey......acting like a monkey makes you a monkey.

WAAAAAAH A WHITE MAN CALLED A BUNCH OF DUMB NI66ERS A MONKEY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Fuckin dick smoker.

Hey, i am a happy cracka or white person or honkey or whatever racist term you want to call me.
                        I support all types of hatred. Just keep it real homie!
                        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          I do feel that jester can be a little racist. These are bad examples of their race. Just like my trailer park meth head white folk.

Im racist towards lazy, inconsiderate, needy, and so forth people. I dont give a damn what color they are.
                          lmao.....yeah because you see 300 meth heads doing this.........or 300 hispanics or basically any other race on the entire fucking planet.

I truly feel sorry for the hard working black man that is lumped in with these pieces of shit.

and I lmfao at being called a racist.......you most have tons of black friends. What the fuck ever. I served with the finest black gentlemen the planet has seen in the Corps and they want to shoot these idiots in the fucking head.

People are so scared to be labeled as a racist. Fine, call me a racist. Im a realist.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

I support all types of hatred. Just keep it real homie!
                            And I support shooting fucking idiots in the head. I think I am keeping it very real.

Its kinda funny, though....I say monkey and you say ni66er......hmmmmm....interesting.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Typical

Comment

Working...
                              X