Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still could be spider aidz.

Comment

Enjoy the morphine, and good luck with your surgery.
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

My brother went to an urgent care place because it hurt to breath and he was feeling dizzy. They told him he had fluid buildup around his heart (via ultrasound) and it was life threatening.

He gets rushed to the ER, and the doctor tells him he has a bruised rib.

Lesson: Urgent Care doctors suck.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
          Enjoy the morphine, and good luck with your surgery.
          Lol. Didn't read the thread, did ya? The morphine was weak and I'm not having surgery.

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
          My brother went to an urgent care place because it hurt to breath and he was feeling dizzy. They told him he had fluid buildup around his heart (via ultrasound) and it was life threatening.

He gets rushed to the ER, and the doctor tells him he has a bruised rib.

Lesson: Urgent Care doctors suck.
          In my case, it was an UC doc that properly diagnosed me (yesterday) while the ER docs were quick to blame the wrong thing and get me all freaked out over nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Lol. Didn't read the thread, did ya? The morphine was weak and I'm not having surgery.
            Read first post only... figured the rest were condolence posts.

derp
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Glad to hear the toomah isn't that big of a deal. So, it was a virus? I told you to keep yo nortonz updated mayne.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

glad you were ok, i was reading and waiting for the punch line, like "sorry, just playing, i am really just Gay"
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Update

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    All of my symptoms were caused by a virus. I feel much better today. Actually started feeling better yesterday.

Basically, the ER docs stopped trying to diagnose my symptoms when they found the cyst. Just the little reading I did since then told me that this couldn't be the cause of my body aches, fatigue, etc. I developed a rash (that doesnt itch or hurt) all over my body this weekend and had to go to yet another doctor to tell me that all of this shit was caused by a virus.
                    So I got a call just now from the Tarrant County Health Department (or something like that). My blood tests from last Sunday finally came back, and I tested positive for West Nile Virus. I had to answer a ton of questions about my symptoms, what zip codes I'd been in over the past 30 days, etc.

I'm feeling all better now, and the good news (according to this lady) is that I should have somewhat of an immunity to it for the next 20-30 years.

I had done my own research on the symptoms I'd been having, and I had mentioned West Nile to every doc I saw during that week. They all were quick to dismiss the possibility. That's a shame, especially considering all of the stories going around, and the fact that my symptoms lined up perfectly.

Anyway, my gf and I are lucky (she had it, too). We're young and pretty healthy, so our bodies fought it off. Be real careful with your kids, though, and your grandparents and shit. It can apparently get really nasty for the very young and very old.

Comment

I knew you had AIDS!
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

see, all that nature can kill you!

Comment

Well, thats better than getting munsoned.

Comment

Damn dude. Probably got it from Craig and Leahs backyard. lolz

Comment

Damn dude! Glad you're ok and that shit didn't fuck you guys up! Your woman is too hot to have anything happen to her. I had a lady here get one of the west nile strains here at work. She was out for a few days but it wasn't the one that attacks your nervous system.

Comment

Oh snap!

You knew cause you had the urge to go shit on somebody's windshield, huh?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X