No announcement yet.

I'm Spiderman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Jared! I've got a big hammer. I can fix it! I would probably crash my car from laughter if I saw you dancing on the side of the road in a Spidey suit! Holler if you need anything!

P.S. Abbynormal can be good too!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

Comment

Shit man. Hope everything works out for you, that would scare my ass.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Good luck with that man.

Comment

good luck man!

Comment

Shit, get better man.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

any update? you can't just put some news out there like that then not post updates man!

And Kyle you can't post about Jared dancing and not post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                any update? you can't just put some news out there like that then not post updates man!

maybe hes under the knife

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I was laughing way too hard to be able to take any. Did cameras even come on phones 8 years ago?

If you can imagine though jluv with a mouth full of gauze and highly inebriated from the drugs still, demanding that I pull over on the side of grapevine highway because the song on the radio kicked ass and he felt like dancing a jig. Who am i to ruin a mans fun?

Comment

So the neurosurgeon can't see me until Monday. Sucks, but I know they're busy. I'll take it as a sign that if they aren't overly concerned about getting me in today, then maybe it's just not that big of a deal. I feel mostly better today. Neck is less stiff. I haven't felt dizzy so far, and not as weak, but then again, I haven't really been out of bed. My head is hurting pretty bad, and the pain pills they gave me aren't helping. At this point, I don't even know if it's all related. The little research I've done on the interwebz make it sound like it's nothing to be too freaked out about. I feel like if the headache will just go away I can go about my business.

Still no webs or spidey sense, either. Lame.

Edit: Spoke too soon on the dizziness. Just got up and walking around the house and had the same feeling like I was gonna faint. And I get these waves of tingling sensation pouring over my scalp. So weird. More reading suggests that they can go in and drain it and I'm thinking that will fix me up. Nothing I'm looking at says it is life-threatening. I'm not even gonna sweat it anymore.
                    Last edited by jluv; 07-19-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Saw the neurosurgeon today. My brain is fine. The cyst is not a problem right now, and really shouldn't be, ever. All of my symptoms were caused by a virus. I feel much better today. Actually started feeling better yesterday.

Basically, the ER docs stopped trying to diagnose my symptoms when they found the cyst. Just the little reading I did since then told me that this couldn't be the cause of my body aches, fatigue, etc. I developed a rash (that doesnt itch or hurt) all over my body this weekend and had to go to yet another doctor to tell me that all of this shit was caused by a virus.

Comment

So, no super powers?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          So, no super powers?
                          Unfortunately, no.

Comment

At least you aren't going to die!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              At least you aren't going to die!
                              yet.