Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 yutes.

Comment

What is a ute? everything that guy just said is bullshit.

Experience > "fast return calls"

Go with the bug firm that doesn't fuck around. Best to your wife.

Comment

Simple math sounds good... 33 percent is better though you left out the percent for a trail with the small firm. Both have "plus expenses". That tells me the mega firm is going to find mega expenses to make up the difference. Plus they have more mouths to feed so to speak.

I know nothing about law but seems like it might be cheaper with the small guys if you know it is not going to trail. Are the hours billed part of that 30%?

Quick read some John Grisham books!!

Comment

Pharmaceutical companies are juggernauts. They have the judicial system in their pockets like you have lint. They will crush you and I hope they do.

Comment

i dont believe in suing people. if the side effects were disclosed, which i am assuming they were in the form of paperwork, then thats the risk you take. i know that in most cases, it is one piece of paper along with a hundred other disclaimers, liability waivers, etc etc that no body reads, my self included. But if you arent going to read all that crap, which I dont either, then you have to take the responsibility yourself. Hell, my meds for my crohns make me feel a million times better but every last one of them are "black label" drugs because of the severely high likelihood of developing cancer as a direct result of the drugs. I know this but I am not going to sue anyone since no one forced me to take the drugs. I, in no way, mean any disrespect to you or your wife. I just dont agree with suing people.

Comment

I am going to have to side with the vigilante idea, but this is only based on coolness factor as I have not sat down and crunched the percentages.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Pharmaceutical companies are juggernauts. They have the judicial system in their pockets like you have lint. They will crush you and I hope they do.
                LOL thanks for your concern. To bad they've already been settling cases and share holders have been warned it looks like it's going to cost the company over 2 billion.

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                i dont believe in suing people. if the side effects were disclosed, which i am assuming they were in the form of paperwork, then thats the risk you take. i know that in most cases, it is one piece of paper along with a hundred other disclaimers, liability waivers, etc etc that no body reads, my self included. But if you arent going to read all that crap, which I dont either, then you have to take the responsibility yourself. Hell, my meds for my crohns make me feel a million times better but every last one of them are "black label" drugs because of the severely high likelihood of developing cancer as a direct result of the drugs. I know this but I am not going to sue anyone since no one forced me to take the drugs. I, in no way, mean any disrespect to you or your wife. I just dont agree with suing people.
                They were under reporting the likelihood of serious side effect by 70% to the FDA. On top of that the FDA had to force them to list the exact side effects that almost killed my wife. These side effects weren't listed on the package until a year after my wife almost died.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  LOL thanks for your concern. To bad they've already been settling cases and share holders have been warned it looks like it's going to cost the company over 2 billion.

That's a drop in the bucket for them. Unkle sam will always protect big business. Go get your money union fag.

Comment

An important fact - the only one that wins in lawsuits like this is the law firm. Either yours or the pharma co's.

You are likely to soon experience the absolute dregs of society.

I was nearly killed by a Dr and a nursing staff in a small town starting on Christmas Eve, to busy planning their holidays and vacations to even pay attention.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

good luck the lawyers will drain you before you ever get a dime out of the people your suing.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        good luck the lawyers will drain you before you ever get a dime out of the people your suing.
                        Oh I know that, but nothing you can do. The only way you can get a drug maker to talk to you is by filing a lawsuit.

Comment

You looked this up in their 10-K under "contingent liabilities" I take it? Which company?
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            You looked this up in their 10-K under "contingent liabilities" I take it? Which company?
                            Yep.... "it is possible that the company’s global liability insurance program may not be sufficient or fully applicable to cover all expenses and potential liability (if any) resulting from this litigation." Taken from their own report.

Comment

I'm not monday rich. A couple hundred grand doesn't change my life.
                              god damn youre rich!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                god damn youre rich!!!
                                LOL not hardly. Compared to the average broke ass American I'm rich, but I'm not dumb enough to think that 300k to 500k will allow me to quit my job and live at the coast for the next 50 years in the lifestyle I'm use to.

Comment

Working...
                                X