Big fish or small fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    but even if the biggest shit talker on this site needed help with something and I could offer it I would. That's just the way I am.

That's not how you come across to people on here, at all. I'd even say that what you say above is the polar opposite of the impressions you've made on here.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      That's not how you come across to people on here, at all. I'd even say that what you say above is the polar opposite of the impressions you've made on here.
      I've done plenty of stuff behind the scenes. Sorry if I don't make a thread about it. Don't want it ruining my street cred.

Comment

As long as these pharmaceutical companies take in more money on a drug than they pay out in lawsuits then it's worth it to them. This happens more than you know.

Comment

LOL you're way off the mark. I very seldom bring up money. Normally it's always someone else talking shit. In that case I'll stir the pot and play the game. Not like I have something to hide. I don't love my train driving job. Might enjoy it on some days but surely don't love it and those days are few and far between. I've never owned or riden a motorcycle nor do I own any affliction shirt. I also don't drive a Jeep or bank at Wells Fargo. I'm a proud member of 3 credit unions.

I do find it funny how personal some people get online. You can feel the rage coming from the screen. I'll talk shit with the best of them, but even if the biggest shit talker on this site needed help with something and I could offer it I would. That's just the way I am.
          lol oh come on! your fucking screenname is FreightTrain!! You love trains so much I bet when you take a shit you make train noises. Choo Chooooo *Splat*

Comment

SUEEEE$$$$$$$$$$ SUEEEE$$$$$$$$$$

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Like how he has to mention his multi-thousand dollar smoker every time someone mentions cooking, and when that isn't possible he'll start threads talking about it?

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                As long as these pharmaceutical companies take in more money on a drug than they pay out in lawsuits then it's worth it to them. This happens more than you know.
                Reminds me of Fight Club.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What law firm ?
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    lol oh come on! your fucking screenname is FreightTrain!! You love trains so much I bet when you take a shit you make train noises. Choo Chooooo *Splat*
                    Believe it or not FreightTrain is an old childhood nickname of mine. I had this screen name before I started working for the railroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      What law firm ?
                      Probably going to go with Lanier. They've lowered their fees some more.

Comment

There is some major hating' going on in hera

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          Like how he has to mention his multi-thousand dollar smoker every time someone mentions cooking, and when that isn't possible he'll start threads talking about it?

Stevo
                          I don't give a shit about that. However, he should be a little more open to criticism when someone points out that he's doing something wrong. lmao
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Probably going to go with Lanier. They've lowered their fees some more.
                            If youre suing someone, you shouldnt have to pay the attorney. They take the case and if they win they get a percentage

Comment

FT is an over reacting shit bag...that's why I don't buy into the severity of his wifes condition. Don't forget this is the guy that flipped shit over a little squeak from his seat, and beat a dog before sending it to his death because of an incident at the dog park.

I was really hoping you'd say the meds made you sterile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                FT is an over reacting shit bag...that's why I don't buy into the severity of his wifes condition. Don't forget this is the guy that flipped shit over a little squeak from his seat, and beat a dog before sending it to his death because of an incident at the dog park.

I was really hoping you'd say the meds made you sterile.
                                I don't recall the b eating incident?

I know he took the day off to have a BBQ for his dog?
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X