Big fish or small fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    LOL not hardly. Compared to the average broke ass American I'm rich, but I'm not dumb enough to think that 300k to 500k will allow me to quit my job and live at the coast for the next 50 years in the lifestyle I'm use to.
    so its fair to say your random broke person thinks youre rich? Kind of a hero of the trailer park? "momma, one day I wanna drive a train for a living"

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      so its fair to say your random broke person thinks youre rich? Kind of a hero of the trailer park? "momma, one day I wanna drive a train for a living"
      is there any real reason you are being a total cocksucker to him?

Sounds like he has a legitimate case. WHat should he do? Just bend over, get fucked up the ass, and let it continue to others? Im not a big defender of lawsuits, but sometimes it is the only way to fight back.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

LOL anytime you want to compare bank statements I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

FT, what company?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            FT, what company?
            PM sent.

Comment

In!!

Lol, I get the feeling FT is an alright guy, aside from all the bullshit on here.
              FT - if these statements are listed in their 10-k then they're legit. There are other ways to measure how legit (ie measurable) the company thinks they are (ie, is it only listed in the notes, or is it listed on the statements with amounts and a reference note). I assume whichever firm is looking at this for you has explained this. If they haven't let me know.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                In!!

Lol, I get the feeling FT is an alright guy, aside from all the bullshit on here.
                FT - if these statements are listed in their 10-k then they're legit. There are other ways to measure how legit (ie measurable) the company thinks they are (ie, is it only listed in the notes, or is it listed on the statements with amounts and a reference note). I assume whichever firm is looking at this for you has explained this. If they haven't let me know.
                LOL I know you make bank, but you might be suprised. I'm a tight ass of the highest order and been saving/investing every extra penny I make for the past 8 years.

Aside from the bullshit. Come on man. That's what dfwmustangs is all about. I love to stir the pot and add a little spice so trust me. I can give out just as much as I can take.

On everything else expect a PM.

Comment

LOL thanks for your concern. To bad they've already been settling cases and share holders have been warned it looks like it's going to cost the company over 2 billion.

They were under reporting the likelihood of serious side effect by 70% to the FDA. On top of that the FDA had to force them to list the exact side effects that almost killed my wife. These side effects weren't listed on the package until a year after my wife almost died.
                  well if their testing, during the developmental and trial phases, yielded one set of results and but they reported another to the fda in a desperate move to gain approval then fuck them. that IS bull shit and translates, to me at least, as sacrificing human life for profit and greed.

Comment

Difference between you and me is Im not white trash with money, and I do not have some sort of inferiority complex where I feel the need to brag about my money on the internet. I could careless how much money you have. I just find it comical how you act on here and how much you love your job driving a train. Why dont you get on your chopper, put on your nicest affliction shirt and go chill out.

If youre really that worried about me or my money. Just walk into the Wells Fargo and ask them if Billy has been in today. They can tell you anything you wanna know Im sure. Me and you use the same branch as I saw your orange Jeep up there one day. I believe it was your mom or ol lady driving it

Comment

Why dont you get on your chopper, put on your nicest affliction shirt and go chill out.
                      You're thinking of D-choo$$chooo$$$$$-wayne

Comment

Difference between you and me is Im not white trash with money, and I do not have some sort of inferiority complex where I feel the need to brag about my money on the internet. I could careless how much money you have. I just find it comical how you act on here and how much you love your job driving a train. Why dont you get on your chopper, put on your nicest affliction shirt and go chill out.

If youre really that worried about me or my money. Just walk into the Wells Fargo and ask them if Billy has been in today. They can tell you anything you wanna know Im sure. Me and you use the same branch as I saw your orange Jeep up there one day. I believe it was your mom or ol lady driving it
                        Isn't it duh-wayne with the orange jeep?
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

oh shit I forgot there are two of them. How the hell can two guys be this white trash and work at the same place?

Comment

True, but aren't they really one in the same? They are both white trash with a little chicken scratch.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              True, but aren't they really one in the same? They are both white trash with a little chicken scratch.
                              I bet they have matching Toby Keith hats

Comment

LOL you're way off the mark. I very seldom bring up money. Normally it's always someone else talking shit. In that case I'll stir the pot and play the game. Not like I have something to hide. I don't love my train driving job. Might enjoy it on some days but surely don't love it and those days are few and far between. I've never owned or riden a motorcycle nor do I own any affliction shirt. I also don't drive a Jeep or bank at Wells Fargo. I'm a proud member of 3 credit unions.

I do find it funny how personal some people get online. You can feel the rage coming from the screen. I'll talk shit with the best of them, but even if the biggest shit talker on this site needed help with something and I could offer it I would. That's just the way I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X