03trublugt threatens dmv to change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Cause I am, and don't know what you mean!
    lol. may go grab a sixer. I am just staying sober enough to read up on doing a 3g alternator swap tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      I do too. They're cheap, paper thin flimsy bullshit, and worst of all they're no longer stamped. This makes them less rigid, harder to see, and kills the nostalgic value to them. Not to mention, as I expected when I saw the new design years ago, they're easy to copy and easily faked.

I like the blk/white plates, but they're probably just as shitty.
      Wait.....no longer stamped? Well, count me in on the "fuck that shit" bandwagon!
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Wait.....no longer stamped? Well, count me in on the "fuck that shit" bandwagon!
        Nah, it's just a big fucking sticker. Why change? The prisoners need jobs!

Comment

I like these new black and white plates, but I would only think about getting them if they were stamped like the old ones used to be. The new ones look like shit and probably don't last very long.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Bad ass! I will most certantly be bashing my current ones up once these get released!!

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I like these new black and white plates, but I would only think about getting them if they were stamped like the old ones used to be. The new ones look like shit and probably don't last very long.
              How does a license plate not last very long? You also don't have very much choice in whether you get them or not, at some point.

Comment

new plate looks great
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Cali seems to do fine with a plain plate and millions more people.

A rare feat of governmental restraint!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    new plate looks great
                    especially for this state and not to late. i appreciate you, mate.

Comment

About time they go back to the old school look.

Can't wait till when they are aval for our county. I will trade up just because I hate the ones we have now

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        About time they go back to the old school look.

Can't wait till when they are aval for our county. I will trade up just because I hate the ones we have now
                        same here, the rainbow brite ones are gay
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Are we talking about this? This is gay. Is there a newer plate you guys are talking about?

Comment

God, I'm fucking stupid. I just now clicked the link. Hooray for the new plate!

Comment

I like the new plates. No more fruity bullshit, just plain and simple.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I have a set of the current ugly plates on my Civic that I got when they first came out. They're already all faded and shit. Hopefully my county will start handing out the new plates soon so I can go get a new set.

Comment

Working...
                                X