Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    ronal bears FTW!

god bless.
    dig it!

www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm taking my stance for a movement right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        These stances started with VW... I fucking hate there canted wheels and lowered look. Idk what the enticement is! I love vw's too...
        If you are referring to the older air-cooled VW's, the reasoning for the extreme camber in the rear when lowered was due to the rear suspension being a swing axle design.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          If you are referring to the older air-cooled VW's, the reasoning for the extreme camber in the rear when lowered was due to the rear suspension being a swing axle design.

Stevo
          It was an independent rear with the engine's weight over it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I'm taking my stance for a movement right now.
            you can stand and have a movement? I bet that gets messy.

Comment

I do it like this except without pants on. Saves on the waterbill and with 2 great danes, the only way you can tell the poops apart is the corn.

Comment

Whenever I see people cry over what others do to enjoy themselves all I hear is - "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU GOD DAMN KIDS!"

lulz
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Same here. Laughing at the high school kids who wear painted on girl jeans and wear black stocking hats in the middle of TX summer is mean.

They're clearly retarded just like stanced out fag wagons. And laughing at retarded people is mean. Don't be mean, it's not nice.

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                  Whenever I see people cry over what others do to enjoy themselves all I hear is - "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU GOD DAMN KIDS!"

lulz
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Oh hey, 89stangGT is making an ass out of himself again. I'm surprised. It must be fun to be overly opinionated. lol

Comment

• Rusty

Personal favorite!

Ded

Comment

• There is a difference in types of "stance" from poke, flush, square and so on. Add "hella" in front of any of those and they become moar coolerz.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          saw this car in Frisco not too long ago. I thought it looked pretty damn good for being a Honda.

He works at Mac David Honda on 121

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Working...
                          X