Fighting over new Air Jordans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tex View Post
    The pictured shoes aren't new, but a re-issue. Last I knew, they were the most popular Jordan product of all time, and people will pay a LOT of money for the OGs in primo condition. I have a pair in all black, that I've had for a decade and have never worn outside of the gym, I could still probably sell them for close to $200.
    Yea , if there still in good condition you can probably get some good coin for them. Are you talking about the space jams when you say all black ? If so and you had them that long I'm pretty sure the sole is yellowing already.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
      I collect older shoes and picked mine up the morn they came out it was crazy..

Nice pick up. Yea it was crazy and heard a few different spots where people camping out for them didn't even cop a pair ? What spot did you get them at ? If people think this release was crazy wait til next Dec. for the concord's , date has been confirmed !!!

I really don't understand why people where acting like that at towneast. There was 4 spots that released the shoes and had more than enough for everyone there. Towneast always gets the most pairs of anywhere that I know of. It was rumored that 2 different stores had atleast 350 pairs and footaction getting the most pairs at 500 pairs , the last store finishline maybe got only a 100 pairs. People bite into the hype to much , I guess ?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        Agreed....

Ummm , really ? I think thurr soo purrdy ? Maybe I just gots bad taste ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          People who annoy you?

Comment

Originally posted by dogman View Post

I really don't understand why people where acting like that at towneast. There was 4 spots that released the shoes and had more than enough for everyone there. Towneast always gets the most pairs of anywhere that I know of. It was rumored that 2 different stores had atleast 350 pairs and footaction getting the most pairs at 500 pairs , the last store finishline maybe got only a 100 pairs. People bite into the hype to much , I guess ?
            Did you really have to ask that question?

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X