17-year-old accused of running a multimillion dollar drug ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Pretty close to the $3MM quoted in the story, and can't you cultivate more than once a year in a hydroponic environment, being that it isn't reliant on the seasons?
    don't quote me on this because im not quite sure but i've heard you can pull a few harvests throughout the year in a hydroponic setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
      don't quote me on this because im not quite sure but i've heard you can pull a few harvests throughout the year in a hydroponic setup.
      We must know some of the same people. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        We must know some of the same people. Weird.

Comment

What i've learned from this thread is if your a smoker call lo3oz. Fern is a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
            That's what I thought, which makes the $$$ quoted in the article not so outlandish if they are selling a majority of each crop.

Too bad I don't smoke, it sure is ALOT more accepted here in Cali than in TX, even without a medicinal card. Yet using steroids to enhance yourself physically will land you in prison, I'll never understand that one.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Entirely possible.. Depending on the size and experience of the operation. Some good nutrient monitoring, and lots of hps lighting will do wonders vs the average joe tossing a seed in a bucket outside and hoping for the best.
              I have a buddy that has 10 10x10 permits in CA. He is averaging about 1/4-1/2 lb per plant. That is with a $100k setup. I knew people quite a few years back that converted two rooms in their house and was yeilding about the same. One of my other boys here in Dallas owns a Hydroponic supply store. Did not say it was not possible, but indoor it is unlikely. Outdoor I have heard of 5-8 lb bushes.....

I knew a lot of people that fucked around growing up, most pretty big time. The millionaires werent fucking with weed....

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                16 oz's in a pound, 16 x 300=$4,800. $4,800 x 600=$2,880,000
                "check out the big brain on brad"

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  "check out the big brain on brad"
                  I'll have to give all the credit to my iphone...
                  '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                  '13 Dodge Cummins
                  '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    The millionaires werent fucking with weed....
                    They are now.

Comment

Working...
                    X