come home for kids or stick it out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Anybody else want to soil the the sanctity of my family, I still have the BAN stick out...
    I'm just sitting over here wondering why I'm the only one that hasn't met your daughter....
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-18-2012, 11:22 AM.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Anybody else want to soil the the sancitity of my family, I still have the BAN stick out...
      Not that it wouldn't be worth it...

Comment

• Eh, I can't stay mad at Sean.

Hes by far one of the mostest funny muthufuckas here...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Eh, I can't stay mad at Sean.

Hes by far one of the mostest funny muthufuckas here...
          I felt like an innocent man in Florida that was gunned down. I'm taking a shit, hit refresh and BLAM! Matt at the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I felt like an innocent man in Florida that was gunned down. I'm taking a shit, hit refresh and BLAM! Matt at the door.
            lmao!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hope he doesn't mistake your dirty brown dick for a gun....
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Little late now, but if that bad just in credit cards - I probably would've wussed out and done bankruptcy.

Knowing that little detail, I don't know. Seems like marriage is screwed one way, but staying home it still maybe screwed due to debt. Then you still have the debt.
                He wouldn't have qualified under the chapter 7 means test unfortunately, which is the good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Hope he doesn't mistake your dirty brown dick for a gun....
                  No one wants a cop smoking their gun.

Comment

Anybody else want to soil the the sanctity of my family, I still have the BAN stick out...
                    I mean if you're offering...we are neighbors and all.

Comment

• I do take offense to the soiling, after all, I did pull out and deploy the swimmers on to Henry's fine rug.

Comment

• 03trublugt PMed me and said something about a Cleveland Steamer, H. Now I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I thought you should know about it...

Comment

I do take offense to the soiling, after all, I did pull out and deploy the swimmers on to Henry's fine rug.
                          Damn shame too, that rug really tied the room together...

Comment

Damn shame too, that rug really tied the room together...
                            I was going to edit this to fit the reference that I'm glad you caught, but it is gold in original form:

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?

The Dude: My rug.

Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

The Dude: Walter, the Chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The Chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here. This is a guy...

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you...?

The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!

Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.

Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

Comment

• Youre being very unDude.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Can I come over?

Comment

Working...
                                X