FunFordCobra and Chad Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
    You are hands down one of the funniest people on the board. I am almost guaranteed a laugh out of each post.
    Kiss ass

He's not a cop anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Did you at least get to pop this broad in the shitter before she went MLB?
      sig check!
      LMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra
        i know i know. I've told this girl to go fuck off many times. We fight then get together fight get together ect ect. I know shes bad for me..
        you've done SO much work getting your body healthy and in shape...

the same way eating McDonald's and cheetos all day every day is bad for your body, it sounds like this girl is bad for your mind and heart

time to rehab your life from her IMO
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• ive got an open spot on my softball team, if you think that will help win her back? just throwing options out there.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm a female.....and from what I read the only gay in this thread is you.
            Prove it. Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Lots o gold in this thread. I can honestly tell you that i have been in the exact situation before and matter of fact it was with a former board member. I can tell you the best thing I ever did was to finally tell her to fuck off for good. She would play me and other guys the same way your girl is doing you.

Take this advise as you will from a total stranger.....

Tell her to hit the road an don't look back. After that quit answering all calls, txt, emails, letters what the fuck ever. I know pussy is the strongest drug ever but look past it as your mind and heart will thank you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                ive got an open spot on my softball team, if you think that will help win her back? just throwing options out there.

god bless.
                Well played.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Lots o gold in this thread. I can honestly tell you that i have been in the exact situation before and matter of fact it was with a former board member. I can tell you the best thing I ever did was to finally tell her to fuck off for good. She would play me and other guys the same way your girl is doing you.

Take this advise as you will from a total stranger.....

Tell her to hit the road an don't look back. After that quit answering all calls, txt, emails, letters what the fuck ever. I know pussy is the strongest drug ever but look past it as your mind and heart will thank you later.
                  Brittney420?
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by elvis View Post
                    ive got an open spot on my softball team, if you think that will help win her back? Just throwing options out there.

God bless.
                    fuuuuuuuuckk!!!!!!!

Comment

Fucking nice!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        No, she said yes. Then got cold feet after i told her i thought I was only getting hired on for 55k a year. I'm also a legal contractor and I charge about 70 bucks an hour. It brought me in about 44k last year and I worked 2-3 hours a day. I planned to do that on my 48 off shift.
                        Gees. A good woman will be there when you're un-employed, making 15K a year or 100K+ a year. THAT is when you know she ain't going any where.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Gees. A good woman will be there when you're un-employed, making 15K a year or 100K+ a year. THAT is when you know she ain't going any where.
                          Usually, but they will just hold that over your head forever, and with many it's still just a "when", not an "if".

It's still surprising they haven't opened season on them.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

So you're saying you feel threatened by me? Worried he will choose me over you? So gay...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                              Usually, but they will just hold that over your head forever, and with many it's still just a "when", not an "if".

It's still surprising they haven't opened season on them.
                              Not true, at least in my case. I've went from rags, to decent pay, to unemployment and all around again.

If your woman gives you a real hard time when you're down on your luck, you don't need her.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                ive got an open spot on my softball team, if you think that will help win her back? just throwing options out there.

god bless.
                                If I didn't already know you were gay before, I sure as hell do now

Comment

Working...
                                X