No announcement yet.

FunFordCobra and Chad Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFC posted a thread with that video wanting dfm to leave shitty comments. That's his ex gf in the video who just left him for chad allen b/c she thought chad allen had $. FFC still loves her so he won't man up and post the nudes.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

FFC's ex left him for the guy in the video, because after pushing him to be a firefighter she decided they didn't make enough money. FFC wanted us all to bash the video posted talking about the guy and his ex. FFC is still messing around with said ex on the weekends while the guy in the video has her the rest of the week. She claims to be confused and can't choose between the two so he thinks by getting this video bashed she will choose him. Oh, and he still loves her even though he wanted us to say she looked like a man.

Annnnnnnd.....I still have no freakin' idea what the point of the video was or what the douchebag is trying to accomplish in it.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        Oh, and he still loves her even though he wanted us to say she looked like a man.
        That was my favorite part!

Comment

fuck. sorry I asked.

Bitches be trippin'

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            FFC posted a thread with that video wanting dfm to leave shitty comments. That's his ex gf in the video who just left him for chad allen b/c she thought chad allen had $. FFC still loves her so he won't man up and post the nudes.
            That's that bullshit.

Comment

Chad Allen's pro stats aren't much better than mine!

Comment

A few more bad outings and "hi, I'm Scott Feldman, I pitch for the Rangers" might start working.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Jesus. This is pathetic. Man up and let it go while you have at least a little pride left. Is this the only woman you've ever been with or something? I know you used to be pretty overweight...
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    This damned video just keeps on giving.

My parents named me John Chad Allen. They didn't want to call me Chad John Allen so they named me John Chad Allen.

What kind of asshole gives their kid three first names?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      What kind of asshole gives their kid three first names?
                      I have 3 first names

At least it's not like tatum Channing with 2 last names

Comment

Splits time with another dude? She's "confused" until Chad proposes. Fuck all that.

Comment

it was his first real piece of pussy, of course he fell in love

Comment

I want titties! I want titties! I want titties!
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              it was his first real piece of pussy, of course he fell in love
                              she's pretty sporty in the sack

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                she's pretty sporty in the sack
                                Do tell...

Comment

Working...
                                X