Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a 'pet fountain' for their pets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a 'pet fountain' for their pets?

our cat absolutely refuses to drink stagnant water, and the dog is just a prima donna.

does anyone have a recommendation for a quality (IE wont fucking break after 3 months) bowl / fountain? looking on amazon and there's a dozen or more to pick from.

Sorry, but what!? If the fuckers get thirsty enough, they will drink it...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Sorry, but what!? If the fuckers get thirsty enough, they will drink it...
      I'm with you, just tired of the cat drinking out of my toilet and sink (seriously) and my mom has been bugging me to find one on amazon to purchase with her gift card

Comment

I had a cat like that, and she would NOT budge on that OCD. I just had to keep the bathtub faucet dripping.

Comment

I've had this thing running nonstop for 2 years now at least.

I clean it out every 2 weeks or so. Change filter every couple of months.

Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

My dog is the same way, I have to refill his bowls every few hours otherwise he won't drink shit.

Comment

Thanks Bernie - the Drinkwell brand is what i've been looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                I'm with you, just tired of the cat drinking out of my toilet and sink (seriously) and my mom has been bugging me to find one on amazon to purchase with her gift card
                Cat would rather drink water out of a shitty bowl than water out of a water bowl... Makes sense.
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                  Cat would rather drink water out of a shitty bowl than water out of a water bowl... Makes sense.
                  Yeah, logic doesn't seem to be his strong point..

Comment

Are you people serious? If I had a pet that wasn't smart enough to drink water for survival I would get rid of it.

This is even worse than people who say their dog won't eat dog food unless it has butter on it, well guess that dog is going to starve at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      Thanks Bernie - the Drinkwell brand is what i've been looking at.
                      Sure thing. I've been happy with it so far.

Of course I'll get home and find the thing grenaded on me!
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I have a 1 gallon dispenser that's gravity feed for the dogs, and they really like it. I fill it a couple of times a week.

Comment

We have one of these for our two cats and boxer. The cats wouldn't drink from a bowl either and since we got the fountain, the dog prefers it over her bowl.

Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain
                          www.amazon.com/dp/B001NIZAH6/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_us?ie=UTF8

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            Are you people serious? If I had a pet that wasn't smart enough to drink water for survival I would get rid of it.

This is even worse than people who say their dog won't eat dog food unless it has butter on it, well guess that dog is going to starve at my house.
                            I noticed the cat preferred running water, and I can fill it and forget about it for 2 weeks. It's practical.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                            X