X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting contest

publisher's clearing house is now offering a prize called $5000 a week
    'forever"

you win ad you get 5g's a week and when you do a person you selected gets 5g's a weekafter you croak.

my question is, who would you pick to get the $5g's a week after you die if you were to win this contest???

uncle sam will gladly relieve anybody of it
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      my question is, who would you pick to get the $5g's a week after you die if you were to win this contest???
      easy, my kiddo.

Comment

The United Negro College Fund.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          The United Negro College Fund.
          That's a lotta grape drank and vanilla phillies.

Comment

I'll give it to dfwmustangs. Hookers and blow for everyone!!!!!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              publisher's clearing house is now offering a prize called $5000 a week
              'forever"

you win ad you get 5g's a week and when you do a person you selected gets 5g's a weekafter you croak.

I saw that too, looks cool.

A kid would be best, in theory, since they would have the potential to collect on it the longest.

Most importantly, whomever is chosen you need to make sure EVERYONE knows. That way you don't die "mysteriously".

I guess the real question would be "who do you trust not to kill you out of greed?" lol

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                easy, my kiddo.
                Do you have a kid or are you referring to a "future" kid?

If you do have one, I had no idea!

Comment

We all make $5k+ a week on dfwmustangs, so it just sounds like a tax headache IMO

Comment

Set up a trust, and assign the money to the trust, with the trustees being my wife and/or kids. With stipulations of course...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Do you have a kid or are you referring to a "future" kid?

If you do have one, I had no idea!
                      Nah man, i'm just anticipating another mistake or two before I die

Comment

99% of the people on the forum could not handle the pay cut.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          99% of the people on the forum could not handle the pay cut.
                          I am the 1%!!!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I saw that too, looks cool.

A kid would be best, in theory, since they would have the potential to collect on it the longest.

Most importantly, whomever is chosen you need to make sure EVERYONE knows. That way you don't die "mysteriously".

I guess the real question would be "who do you trust not to kill you out of greed?" lol
                            I would tell everyone that my beneficiary is some random charity, so if they expect the gravy train to keep rolling down the tracks, it's in their best interest to keep me alive.

Comment

I'd have to eat dog food if I made $5K a week...
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X