Anybody live near the Lakeview area by lake Ray Hubbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody live near the Lakeview area by lake Ray Hubbard

How do you like the area and the lake. I looked at a house in the area it looks like a cool place. I wanted to know if anybody had any input on that area.

What area or what side of the lake? Pretty quiet place overall. What do you want to know?

Comment

The side of the lake makes a big difference. One is Garland and the other is Rowlett if you catch my drift. I live on the Rowlett side in Toler bay and it's nice to catch a breeze off the lake. The mosquitos get horrible in the summer and it can smell fishy at times. It's very quiet at night time. You are still subject to your wheels being stolen or your shed being broken into, but that applies anywhere. Light traffic at rush hour. Convenient access to George Bush Speedway.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        The side of the lake makes a big difference. One is Garland and the other is Rowlett if you catch my drift. I live on the Rowlett side in Toler bay and it's nice to catch a breeze off the lake. The mosquitos get horrible in the summer and it can smell fishy at times. It's very quiet at night time. You are still subject to your wheels being stolen or your shed being broken into, but that applies anywhere. Light traffic at rush hour. Convenient access to George Bush Speedway.
        actually there are 3 areas: Garland, Rowlett, Rockwall/Heath

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          How do you like the area and the lake. I looked at a house in the area it looks like a cool place. I wanted to know if anybody had any input on that area.
          are you talking about the area Lakeshore Drive/Hwy 66 area?

Comment

I would go further east if i had that option.

Comment

I live close to Rowlett Rd and 66
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                actually there are 3 areas: Garland, Rowlett, Rockwall/Heath
                not in the LAKEVIEW area

Comment

You've seen it right? Its a very nice area. Close to the boat ramp, stores, mountain bike trails, parks

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                    What area or what side of the lake? Pretty quiet place overall. What do you want to know?
                    Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    are you talking about the area Lakeshore Drive/Hwy 66 area?
                    Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    not in the LAKEVIEW area
                    west side of ray hubbard by the bass pro shop and flying saucer

Comment

That the edge of mesquite, If that lets you know anything. I live by 66 and Rowlett rd, which is one of the nicer areas I've lived in.

Comment

My bad. I was thinking of Lakeshore Dr.

I don't know. Lot of ballers/snobs on this board so opinions vary greatly

Comment

The apartments by Bass Pro are not supposed to be that nice but I don't go around there enough. I also live around 66 and Rowlett Rd. No complaints just don't speed, Rowlett has tons of patrol at all times.

Comment

If you just want to move east of Dallas near Lake Ray Hubbard. Try Sunnyville. It's impossible for the ghetto to move into that town. Of course, its not right on the lake though.

Comment

That area is full of obama voters/supporters......aka mouthbreathers

Comment

Working...
                              X