Dude was Jacking off at sonic! WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude was Jacking off at sonic! WTF!

This happened last night around 11:30 at my local sonic. Me and my wife go there 2-3 times a day so we are friends with all the car hops. I pull up and a girl we know runs up and says there was just a guy by the fence jacking off staring at her! She said it was less than 5 min ago. I told her i would drive around there and check it out so we pull out and drive around the corner turn left on the first street. I see him sitting on the ground by the sidewalk 4-feet from the public street going to TOWN! I was fucking pissed off and in shocked at the same time i wanted to stop but my wife freaked and said no. I turned the corner and called the police waited for about 5-min and made a block and he was gone, FUCK! I went back to sonic and the girls were scared he was watching still. Then a officer called me back said they caught him climbing in his window and that they are already familiar with him. Me 1 sick fuck 0. Who would have stopped and beat his ass and who would have called police to avoid stressing there wife out and fucking up the night. If she was not there it would have been a different outcome. I think self control would have went bye bye. The cop laughed and said they caught him "RED HANDED" before he jumped in his window.
    Last edited by fordracer2; 07-15-2012, 04:47 PM.
    sigpic

I keep telling my buddy (wish4svts) to quit doin that shit. Im glad they caught him
    1997 viper gts
    1986 turbo mustang
    1987 Buick grand national
    1972 nova

Comment

Comment

Well I figured since Denny left the country I'd stalk the young'ns! Damn you and the police!
        92 LX 5.0

Comment

Could have been a legit case of rape by hand. Happens to me all the time.

Comment

Sorry about that, sometimes I can't resist, those Sonic girls are so hot!!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Sonic 2-3 times a day? Christ that's gotta be expensive and fattening as fuck.
              Did you not get out because you couldnt fit out of your car door?

I would have thrown something at him. I have an aluminum lug for parallel 500 MCM's sitting in a cup holder that I've really been wanting to chuck at someone.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Sonic 2-3 times a day? Christ that's gotta be expensive and fattening as fuck.
                Did you not get out because you couldnt fit out of your car door?

I would have thrown something at him. I have an aluminum lug for parallel 500 MCM's sitting in a cup holder that I've really been wanting to chuck at someone.
                I hardly ever eat there food my wife likes the ice and drinks. 1 being the least 3 being the most i was just guessing!
                sigpic

Comment

He was just trying to tip the girls.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    He was trying to "just the tip" the girls.
                    Fixed.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If beating off is a crime then I'm an outlaw for life.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                        Well I figured since Denny left the country I'd stalk the young'ns! Damn you and the police!
                        Shit, I figured it WAS Denny!

Comment

*only here to make funny tags
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

fuck hit my max. who the fuck goes to sonic 2-3 times a day?

pics of wife?

pics of sonic broads?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Wait..was he looking at the pics of the chick that had her twat'n'tits removed?

Comment

Working...
                              X