• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lethal Injection View Post
    Glenn Thurrman?
    Yes
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      All I'm getting at is that chris has experience in depths ranging 60-100 ft. If I'm correct the advanced course requires the deeper dives to get certified. My dives in two weeks will be a max of 30 ft or at least that's what I was told.
      I hear ya. It's just a lot of people hear "advanced" and think that level makes you something you aren't. For reference, even Wikipedia states this under "issues.": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Open_Water_Diver

You should have a max of 60'. AOW goes up to 130' (this is all for NAUI, not sure on PADI).

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
        I hear ya. It's just a lot of people hear "advanced" and think that level makes you something you aren't. For reference, even Wikipedia states this under "issues.": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Open_Water_Diver

You should have a max of 60'. AOW goes up to 130' (this is all for NAUI, not sure on PADI).
        I went down to 120' at Lake Travis for my advanced (PADI) and we did the underwater navigation at 40-50' I believe. There is an old houseboat at about 40-50' down in Travis (intentionally sunk) that was fully accessible that we got to go inside and look at. Went down to about 60' at PK off scuba point (theres and old Model A truck down there) but the water in PK has MUCH MORE visiblity than Travis. I think I went to about 90' in a night dive off the coast of Kona HI and the water was practically crystal clear.

Comment

Working...
        X