Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old story but..

I didn't think anyone would mind.

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

One woman’s bane is another’s boon. A week to the day after a female Florida driver insisted that her top-heavy breasts were to blame for her failing a field sobriety test, a second several states away claimed she owes her very existence to her volleyball-size knockers.

Sheyla Hershey, proud owner of the world's largest breast implants, insists her 38KKK assets functioned as a second airbag when she lost control of her car last Sunday and plowed into a tree.
    View slideshow: Sheyla Hershey

Hershey, 32, was on her way home from a Super Bowl party near Houston when she lost control of her Ford Mustang. She told Barcroft Media:

I think my breasts saved my life. The accident was bad and my boobs are sore, but they protected the rest of me.

Unfortunately, they couldn’t protect Hershey, who is a model by profession, from being cited by police for drunk driving and failure to wear a seatbelt. Despite her protestations that she doesn’t drink, she admitted in court to taking drugs for her bipolar disorder, headaches, and backaches. Under Texas law, a driver can be considered impaired if he is taking legal medications.

Hershey, who is obsessed with having grotesquely large boobs, has spent $100,000 on 30 breast enlargements—so far. She has expressed a desire to make her breasts two cup sizes larger despite sustaining a life-threatening infection from one of her surgeries.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

God bless her! and pics of said breasts???

Comment

Built in airbags, nioce !
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by gnturboray View Post
        God bless her! and pics of said breasts???
        Click the link. There's pictures AND video

Comment

Here she is:

Comment

Wood Deux!

Comment

Bipolar and a disorder which drives her to get bigger and bigger tits? Probably low self esteem, daddy issues and easy for the right approach

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I didn't think anyone would mind.

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

One woman’s bane is another’s boon. A week to the day after a female Florida driver insisted that her top-heavy breasts were to blame for her failing a field sobriety test, a second several states away claimed she owes her very existence to her volleyball-size knockers.

Sheyla Hershey, proud owner of the world's largest breast implants, insists her 38KKK assets functioned as a second airbag when she lost control of her car last Sunday and plowed into a tree.
                View slideshow: Sheyla Hershey

Hershey, 32, was on her way home from a Super Bowl party near Houston when she lost control of her Ford Mustang. She told Barcroft Media:

I think my breasts saved my life. The accident was bad and my boobs are sore, but they protected the rest of me.

Unfortunately, they couldn’t protect Hershey, who is a model by profession, from being cited by police for drunk driving and failure to wear a seatbelt. Despite her protestations that she doesn’t drink, she admitted in court to taking drugs for her bipolar disorder, headaches, and backaches. Under Texas law, a driver can be considered impaired if he is taking legal medications.

Hershey, who is obsessed with having grotesquely large boobs, has spent $100,000 on 30 breast enlargements—so far. She has expressed a desire to make her breasts two cup sizes larger despite sustaining a life-threatening infection from one of her surgeries.
                I watched the documentary "Taboo" that she was on, it showed what was left of her tit after she got a staph infection. It showed it on the show, her breast had a huge hole in it about the size of a tennis ball, all the way down to the implant. It was nasty.

Here is the video, skip to 5:45 and 8:40.

Possible WW

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I watched the documentary "Taboo" that she was on, it showed what was left of her tit after she got a staph infection. It showed it on the show, her breast had a huge hole in it about the size of a tennis ball, all the way down to the implant. It was nasty.

Here is the video, skip to 5:45 and 8:40.

Possible WW

Stevo
                  I have been scared for life.

Comment

Working...
                  X