Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have their trail camera's out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have their trail camera's out yet?

Put mine out the other day, and boy are the deer hurting here with the drouth. We have water, and they are eating my beans right now. I'm throwing out wheat for them right now along with some mineral licks with protein.

small buck getting spooked.

Crap can a mod move to the correct forum.

Comment

Mine are out year round. Bucks started showing up last week. So far the deer look fairly healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Crap can a mod move to the correct forum.
        Edit, copy, delete, post in right forum.

Comment

I may go put mine back out this coming week and pick up my stand AGAIN. And this time I'll spend some time securing it correctly
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Going to go put mine back out today after I put my feeder back up, cattle can be such a pain.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I wish i could put my feeders in the pasture, but the cows would destroy the thing. I've got some good spots for them, but a little more traffic in those area's. Keeps the real big bucks away unless its rut.

Comment

I can't believe the grammar police haven't gotten after you about the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  I can't believe the grammar police haven't gotten after you about the title.
                  What i's wrong with the title? I don't s'ee any problem'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s?

Comment

I didn't capitalize anyone and instead of cameras i put it as camera's.

Whoopie.

Comment

I didn't capitalize anyone and instead of cameras i put it as camera's.

Whoopie.
                      I really don't ca're 'bout you're mis'use of apostrophe's.

I just can't believe the grammar nazis didn't crucify you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        I really don't ca're 'bout you're mis'use of apostrophe's.

I just can't believe the grammar nazis didn't crucify you for it.
                        Danzig s'uck's.

Comment

They are all on vacation I try, but i am not perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Danzig s'uck's.
                            you're momm'a

Comment

I wish i could put my feeders in the pasture, but the cows would destroy the thing. I've got some good spots for them, but a little more traffic in those area's. Keeps the real big bucks away unless its rut.
                              We build small pens around our feeders which usually prevents the cattle from bothering them. Got my feeder back hanging but not running apparently my cable had snapped instead of the cattle knocking it over, only problem was pigs found it and knocked my timer off. After getting the barrel hung back up and the caster/feeder off I noticed cows had rubbed my camera pole enough that my camera had fallen to the ground so I now have a feeder and camera to clean up. After getting all this done i did hear so good news there is one buck that is already past his ears in the area which means unless he dies or something drastic happens he should be pretty nice if he's not too young.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                              X