Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance somone could run a Vin for me please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance somone could run a Vin for me please.

Finally found a good deal on a jeep cherokee, but i need to see if there are any wrecks on file for it, etc. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks, Randy

VIN 1j4ff68s6xl561632

Thanks again in advance.

Whats the price youre looking at that one for?

Ive got an 01 black 4x4 sport for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

What are you asking for it?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        What are you asking for it?

Clean autocheck.

Comment

Send me a few pictures and info
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

this guy was asking 3000 and i talked him down to 2300 the fenders are missing and it's dirty as shit, and it has a vacuum leak in it so the AC only blows through the defrost it has the 8.25 rear axle and np231 transfer case. and bald tires.

156k in the miles as well

That's why i wanted to see if there was any wreckage history on the vehicle... outside of what i said, everything looks clean.

Comment

Pm me your email.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                this guy was asking 3000 and i talked him down to 2300 the fenders are missing and it's dirty as shit, and it has a vacuum leak in it so the AC only blows through the defrost it has the 8.25 rear axle and np231 transfer case. and bald tires.

156k in the miles as well

That's why i wanted to see if there was any wreckage history on the vehicle... outside of what i said, everything looks clean.
                Ac blowing through defrost only? Isit a vacuum leak that causes that? Mine has the same issue. Ice cold ac, but only through defrost.

Comment

Ac blowing through defrost only? Isit a vacuum leak that causes that? Mine has the same issue. Ice cold ac, but only through defrost.
                  Yep, you may have plastic lines, I don't know. I replaced all of the plastic lines on my mustang with rubber ones.

Comment

There is a "bottle", a vacuum reservoir behind the right front bumper. If it's broken/cracked, or not hooked up right you will have trouble with the vacuum controls....

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Yep, you may have plastic lines, I don't know. I replaced all of the plastic lines on my mustang with rubber ones.
                      Hell i need to get that fixed this weekend if its that simple. I thought id have to go in the dash and i didnt feel like foolin w it.

Comment

It uses vacuum to switch between the vents, as alot of cars do, I even had it happen on my '98 GT.

Comment

Hell i need to get that fixed this weekend if its that simple. I thought id have to go in the dash and i didnt feel like foolin w it.
                          That depends on where the leak is, hopefully you won't.

Comment

sigh........lol now that we got that resolved. Can anyone run the VIN for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              There is a "bottle", a vacuum reservoir behind the right front bumper. If it's broken/cracked, or not hooked up right you will have trouble with the vacuum controls....
                              Thanks randy.

To get an autocheck report, search autocheck and click on the thread from skidmark. That link still works.

Id do it for you, but im on a tablet and its a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X