Texas death row last words index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Yes, and they bragged about it, they picked her up walking home from her work at the kroger at bowen/meadowcreek. dropped her body in mosier valley by the radio tower after they shot and killed her with a pellet gun. If I'm not mistaken one of the two guys involved was also mentally retarded.
    Those bastards shot that poor girl hundreds of times with a pellet gun before she died too....imagine the pain she had to suffer...it's unimaginable. Some people say they could never take the life of another human being, I say please....not one ounce of hesitation with people like that...they aren't human beings....I'd be happy to oblige.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

"I will haunt all you fuckers and I'll let you know how much you grandma is charging in hell"

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        "I will haunt all you fuckers and I'll let you know how much you grandma is charging in hell"
        gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          which one was that?
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't read any yet, but did any of them cuss like there is not tomorrow and call people every name in the book? Would they even post it if they did tho?

Comment

HOME | DEATH ROW | INFORMATION | Death Row Information
              Offender Information

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

August 9, 2000

Offender:

Brian Roberson #886

Last Statement:

Since I have already said all I need to say to all my loved ones, I'm not going to say anything to y'all at this time. Y'all know I love you and y'all know where we're at. I will see y'all when you get there. So this is my statement. To all of the racist white folks in America that hate black folks and to all of the black folks in America that hate themselves: the infamous words of my famous legendary brother, Matt Turner, "Y'all kiss my black ass." Let's do it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Not sure, but he and another guy tortured and killed a mentally retarded girl that was near my age. From what I recall they picked her up about a mile from my parents house.
                Amy Robinson. I pass by the field where she was killed almost daily.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  which one was that?
                  just one I figured would be on there

Comment

Fuck em. Wish they'd suffer first

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                      HOME | DEATH ROW | INFORMATION | Death Row Information
                      Offender Information

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

August 9, 2000

Offender:

Brian Roberson #886

Last Statement:

Since I have already said all I need to say to all my loved ones, I'm not going to say anything to y'all at this time. Y'all know I love you and y'all know where we're at. I will see y'all when you get there. So this is my statement. To all of the racist white folks in America that hate black folks and to all of the black folks in America that hate themselves: the infamous words of my famous legendary brother, Matt Turner, "Y'all kiss my black ass." Let's do it.
                      He kept it real. I can respect that.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

" I wanna say sorry to..... Agggghg agh Agghhhh" (electric chair)
                        Street car.

Comment

Working...
                        X