• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date of Execution:

December 7, 1982

Offender:

Charlie Brooks, Jr. #592

Last Statement:

Statement to the Media: I, at this very moment, have absolutely no fear of what may happen to this body. My fear is for Allah, God only, who has at this moment the only power to determine if I should live or die... As a devout Muslim, I am taught and believe that this material life is only for the express purpose of preparing oneself for the real life that is to come... Since becoming Muslim, I have tried to live as Allah wanted me to live.

Spoken:

Yes, I do.
    I love you.
    Asdadu an la ilah illa Allah,
    Asdadu an la ilah illa Allah,
    Asdadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Allah,
    Asdadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Allah.
    I bear witness that there is no God but Allah.
    I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
    Inna li-Allah wa-inna ilayhi rajiun.
    Verily unto Allah do we belong, Verily unto him do we return.
    Be strong.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yup, good riddance. I started a thread with the article when he was executed.

Comment

A guy on the list with the last name Titsworth (made me want to read it) argued with his g/f, left to go buy crack. Then returned to the trailer, took an axe and killed her while she slept. Stole her possessions, sold them to buy more crack. He returned to the trailer on several occasions to gather additional possessions to buy crack...

WTF man, I mean these people are always going to exist and I guess I am always going to say wtf...but still
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

damn there is alot of people on that list!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Third person from the bottom of the list, last name O'bryan...well he killed his son by poisoning his Halloween candy...wtf?? This was in 03/31/1984 that he was executed
            Someone was executed the day I was born... interesting.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Someone was executed the day I was born... interesting.
              Time stamp is needed to get closer to knowing which criminal soul entered your current vessel.

Then you would have to find out exactly how long a soul can live without said vessel.

Really, the possibilities are endless as to who you actually were.

Go forth and do what comes natural to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                This guy would have fit in with the FTP crowd here.
                This is why i keep my mouth shut and my hands visible every single time i get pulled over. I honestly feel like a cop will shoot my ass if i raise my voice. Iv been arrested because a cop told me he was having a bad day, fucker almost broke my wrist. probably cause i was young and of Latin descent. Its all good though i guess. I don't see how people mouth off to cops like they do.
                .....bro....

Comment

Tell my son I love him very much. God bless everybody. Continue to walk with God. Go Cowboys!.....

Comment

Pretty sobering.

Comment

Date of Execution:

November 19, 2002

Offender:

Craig Ogan #979

Last Statement:

I would like to say first of all the real violent crimes in this case are acts committed by James Boswell and Clay Morgan Gaines. We have the physical evidence to prove fabrication and cover-up. The people responsible for killing me will have blood on their hands for an unprovoked murder. I am not guilty; I acted in self-defense and reflex in the face of a police officer who was out of control. James Boswell had his head beat in; possibly due to this he had problems. My jurors had not heard about that. They did not know he had suffered a head injury from the beating by a crack dealer five months earlier; that he was filled with anger and wrote an angry letter to the Houston Chronicle. He expressed his frustration at the mayor, police chief and fire chief. He was mad at the world. Three and a half months before I worked on a deal with the DEA, the informant was let off. At the moment he left the courtroom, he became angry with me; Officer Boswell was upset about this. Officer Boswell and an angry woman were in the police car and they were talking in raised voices. In other words, Officer Boswell was angry at the time I walked up. Officer Boswell may have reacted to the...(Offender stopped speaking in mid-sentence.)

"Capital punishment is thus also MASS ABORTION"
                      Last edited by PandaBear; 07-13-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I was going to make a racist joke but then did the math and the Whitey to Darky to Mildly Darky percentage is 47% 36% 17%. Interesting...

Comment

Some crazy shit in there...
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Creepy!

-Are they already doing it? I'm gonna go to sleep. See you later. This stuff stings, man almighty.

-To my mom and everybody, I love you. I can feel it right now. My life, my life.
                            Last edited by Leah; 07-13-2012, 04:59 PM.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

If I were ever in that situation I'd refer to "I guess you'll never find the bodies of the others..." as the needle was plunged.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X