Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th

Yup, today is the day.

Cutting Edge haunted house is open every Friday the 13th. Taking the wife and the step son tonight. What is everyone else doing?

Going to a secluded lake house in the woods with a group of friends and one black dude. Should be a thrill!

Comment

I'd like to come. I'm a virgin and I can't swim. Is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Going to a secluded lake house in the woods with a group of friends and one black dude. Should be a thrill!

i literally just lol!

Comment

Aww, crap! I guess I better stay inside all day with my luck. I hope my stalker doesn't get any bright ideas.

Comment

Going hiking in a remote area with no cell service, an old dated map, armed only with my witticisms and overactive libido.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Taking the wife out for dinner, then out to Ennis. Our first date was on a Friday the 13th so its good luck in my case.
              2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
              Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
              Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
              Speedlogix Catch Can
              Resonator Delete

Comment

I just realized a black cat crossed my path on the way to my car in my driveway.... weiirrrddd....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Im about to go for a plane ride in a small turbo prop, wish me luck.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    Aww, crap! I guess I better stay inside all day with my luck. I hope my stalker doesn't get any bright ideas.
                    Geor doesn't leave his house on Friday the 13th, so you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Im about to go for a plane ride in a small turbo prop, wish me luck.
                      Remember, If you need to talk to the captain afterwards, make sure you do it next to the neat, shiny thing spinnin real fast.

Comment

Henry iz top models?
                        Ded

Comment

lmao!

Its a 73 beechcraft I did some work on it, I hope I put shit back on right.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                            Geor doesn't leave his house on Friday the 13th, so you will be fine.
                            He's harmless. This is actually a woman....a bat shit crazy one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              lmao!

Its a 73 beechcraft I did some work on it, I hope I put shit back on right.
                              not sure if serious.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X