X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 1 - Find a microscope
    WRX

Comment

Have you ever considered not buying Corvettes, track cars, 21 ft car haulers, etc and investing in some sort of health insurance instead? Do you know how much a good ER visit can set you back?

Comment

Sick. You're sick alright. What's wrong with you now prince charming?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Step 1 - Find a microscope
          Micro cope.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            Have you ever considered not buying Corvettes, track cars, 21 ft car haulers, etc and investing in some sort of health insurance instead? Do you know how much a good ER visit can set you back?
            Looks to be $100 to see the Doc right down the way at one of those Emergency Clinics, Then of course cost of Meds!

Man you know more about what I have then I know LOL! Alot of my stuff is investment stuff that I flip, That 21 footer I could sell for a profit & not to mention all my Mustangs I know I could make a nice profit on. Just gonna enjoy them & wait till everybody gets Nigger rich come Tax Season & gonna scoop up my profit. Then go buy some more toys & invest in to a shop on my property to put all this shit!t

I have a Assload of Equipment. I have 4 Riders alone & all are Lawn Tractors, Not counting all the other shit. Not to mention add value to my land which is in Rockwall County where shit it going up so any improvment I feel confident I will get back if I Sell. But plan on staying put, ALL My shit is paid off & I like it that way. But need to invest in some Bigger equipment. I freaking had a Bushhog job with a church who has 6 acres. Gonna start looking in to buying one of these. Love to get one with AC
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Garlic, olive oil, and some rubbing alcohol.

Garlic is a powerful anti-biotic, but it's much too harsh to place on the skin without watering it down. Heat it up a bit.

I swam through my childhood and this worked very well.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

A buddy of mine(he was Indian, American Indian)in the Marines, told me that he used to have horrible ear aches during the month of April every year. He said his grandfather was a medicine man and told his mother to put droplets of his own urine into the ear with the ache. After his mother held him down and put droplets of piss in his ear the ache instantly went away and he hasn't has a problem since.

Just letting you know there are cheaper alternatives.

Sent while dropping a deuce!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                  A buddy of mine(he was Indian, American Indian)in the Marines, told me that he used to have horrible ear aches during the month of April every year. He said his grandfather was a medicine man and told his mother to put droplets of his own urine into the ear with the ache. After his mother held him down and put droplets of piss in his ear the ache instantly went away and he hasn't has a problem since.

Just letting you know there are cheaper alternatives.

Sent while dropping a deuce!
                  Yeah I will be the $100 bucks to see the Doc! Thanks LOL
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I remember i had an earache when i was 11 or 12 and went to the Dr.

He stuck this gun that blew out all this nasty crap out of my ear. Ever since then i've been cleaning my ears every single time i step out the shower.
                    That shit hurt so bad i started crying. It was disgusting to see what was all in my ear.
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

if it sounds underwater then the pressure inside is enough to pull the eardrum away from the bones that transmit the sound. You need to see a doc because the next step is your eardrum bursting.

Source: my wife has had both eardrums replaced due to massive sinus and ear infections causing her eardrum to perforate multiple times (even with tubes).

Comment

Doc in a box, walgreen's prescription card, and get away from your sick chick until you heal up.

Then you're gonna want to keep your immune systems up. Chances are, the two of you will get sick in a similar fashion again.

EDIT: I just realized it was SMKR that posted a pneumonia thread about his girl, not SEB. Too fucking early.
                        Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 07-13-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Did not read any of the threads. But most common treatment is a hot wet towel placed over the ear while laying down several times a day. It will help the Est. tube drain.

Comment

I don't know but I'm lmao at pissing in it.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Just got back from the Hospital. Doc said its a Huge Chunk of Dry Ear Wax. They tried flushing it out with warm water using 2 cups total mixed with Peroxide & still nothing came out. He said he couldnt see if the ear drum was infected since the wax is blocking it.

His suggestion was to go home & get ear drops you put in your ear that are suppost to break up wax & just lay down on the couch for 3 to 4 hours & let the ear drops sit in my ear & do its job. Then flush it out & repeat process

They gave me a shot in the ass cheek & sent me home with a prescribtion of Amoxicillin & 20 pills of Loratabs for the pain.

All I know is I left the Hospital in worse pain then when I walked in! Now I got a charlie horse in my right ass cheek from the shot & them forcing water down my ear really made it ache
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

damn, do you clean your ears?
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X