Comment

Originally posted by z06killinsbf View Post
      ear ache my eye!!
      my momma talka to me try to tell me how to live

da na na
      da na na
      daa daa daa

Comment

I experienced the same symptoms about three weeks ago, went to the Doc and they flushed it out . Damn it hurts when you ear is already tender. I'am an avid ear cleaner I can't stand water in my ears but be careful witn the Q tips I was told that's what causes this.

Comment

been rocking Qtips since day one

soap and water in the shower, rinse like crazy, rubbing alcohol, then Q-tip

my wife says the only reason I landed her was because of my clean ears LOL
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
            I experienced the same symptoms about three weeks ago, went to the Doc and they flushed it out . Damn it hurts when you ear is already tender. I'am an avid ear cleaner I can't stand water in my ears but be careful witn the Q tips I was told that's what causes this.
            This is what the Doctor said also. Best thing to do is soak your ears & flush them out
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
              This is what the Doctor said also. Best thing to do is soak your ears & flush them out
              Just another .2 cents...When taking a shower I just let some water run in my ears for a few seconds (turning head to each side).

I use q-tips on just the outside parts of the ear, but my theory is the daily water keeps it all soft and it works its way out. The q-tips are just so I'm not that guy with ear wax hang out my ears.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X