No announcement yet.

Ear Ache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to clean my ears out daily. I know they say not to stick q-tips in your ear canal but, fuck that there's shit in there and I want it out.

Comment

Q-tips are made for ears. That's what they're designed for. They say not to so that they can't be held liable for anything, but that's why they exist
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You stick the A-Team van in your ear?

get well soon.

Comment

I use Q-tips every time I shower (twice a day) and have never had an issue. I think the problem is when you get too aggressive with them and end up hard-packing wax into the eardrum.

Comment

Shoulda put piss in it!
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I heard if you use your own cum it will clean your ears........

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Have you ever considered not buying Corvettes, track cars, 21 ft car haulers, etc and investing in some sort of health insurance instead? Do you know how much a good ER visit can set you back?
                I want to note I've never been on a "good" e-room visit. It sux there then the bills and straighting out the bills just adds to the general poor experience.

I start with the rubbing alcohol, dump it in with my head tilted sideways over a sink then keeping it tilted laying down to let it make its way down in there. Then move on to the hydrogen peroxide using pretty much the same proceedure. Some q-tips drag out some stuff after it gets down in there. might go in with some more alcohol to clean and dry out the inner ear depending on what gets unblocked.
                Rich

Comment

I use Q-tips for the stuff on the outside of my canal and to get the moisture out from a shower.

All that stuff deep inside is taken out by Jenn with proper tools.

You guys should get your wives to groom you better. Way more relaxing while building a bond that you've never had.

Comment

Ok well spent the last 2 hours flushing & using a long pair of tweezers to pull the gunk of wax out. It looks like I got a bunch of dirt in my ear & when I was walking home from the train station in the rain. The rain washed the dirt further down my ear canal.

I can hear alot better now. But still feels like my ear is underwater. Just not as bad. I pulled some chunks out with the tweezers. I wouldnt let her do it. Used Peroxide to flush it & alot has come out. Just need to get more out

Thanks everyone with the suggestions. Def gonna start wearing ear plugs when im working in dirt or weed eating where dirt flys up
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

should do it for protection against noise anyhow really

I'm bad about that
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I always have a pair of ear plugs somewhere. Even if its just windy and dry. I want to hear when I'm 90

Comment

I listen to loud music while I do yard work. I already cant hear for shit.

Comment

Ear ache

Cipro ear drops , prescription only. I had never had an ear ache until the last couple of years and I've had a couple since and nothing knocks them out like cipro drops. The last time I had a couple of trips to the e clinic to no avail and I was about to drop, a couple of hydrocodone and the drops and I felt a lot better the next day.

Comment

Update!

We used the Sweet oil for the past 3 nights letting it soak in my ear each night with a Ear Plug to keep it in at night, Well woke up this morning & felt something loose in my ear. Used the special Plastic Cue Tips to get it out & the Biggest piece of Wax I have ever seen in my life prolly this size of a cherry came out & it was like breathing again as soon as I pulled it out. My hearing came back & my ear feels SO MUCH BETTER! Thank you to everyone for their suggestions & help & concern. It was greatly appreciated. Just wanted to follow up & let you know My EAR IS BETTER WOOHOO!!!!!
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I bet you'll clean your ears out better from now on.

Comment

Working...
                                X