No announcement yet.

get from 635 and midway to I45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of all the days for my helicopter to be in the shop.......

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      well he is only 1/2 mexican, so i gotta get him the most skills and practice i can to overcome my wiggerness on the soccer pitch.

god bless.
      Hold on...I thought having even a 1/2 a drop of messican blood in your body makes you good??? J/K. Does he play club soccer? If so, which one. My 12 year old plays select.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        My thought was that if traffic is moving on 635 eastbound, that's the fastest way, but if it's not, then going south on one of the major streets to Royal and then east would be a good backup. I think going midway to Lemon and Lemon to I75 would take a lot longer because of all of the lights. Royal is a lot faster, but then again your way gets him both south and east at the same time, so it might be just as good.
        635 from Midway is kind of fast until you hit 75 south and Walnut Hill, I would avoid 75 as much as I'd avoid 635, personally. Even though there are lights, Midway is 6 lanes most of the way to Lemmon. And once he got on 75 at Lemmon, he'd only have to cross downtown and that traffic then be on 45.
        Last edited by Silverback; 07-12-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I don't think "traffic is moving" and "on 635 east bound" can be used in the same sentence... especially from about 3:30pm till about 7pm, maybe later.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            I don't think "traffic is moving" and "on 635 east bound" can be used in the same sentence... especially from about 3:30pm till about 7pm, maybe later.
            You never know man. I've gone from I35 to Abrams on 635 around that same time a handfull of times recently and gone 40-60 the whole way through. I will admit that it being congested happens more often than not.

Comment

if you take 35 south, you WILL hit traffic as soon as you get around the World Trade center building. Guaranteed. Take midway to forest, go east on forest and take 75 south.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                if you take 35 south, you WILL hit traffic as soon as you get around the World Trade center building. Guaranteed. Take midway to forest, go east on forest and take 75 south.
                Would you look at that, its that time again...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Would you look at that, its that time again...
                  you are 13 posts too late hommie.

Comment

you are 13 posts too late hommie.
                    Oh its never too late for our resident whipping BOY!
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

can't even get away from the man on DFWM

Comment

635 to 75 was a breeze. 75 however sux

God bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

635 to Tollway to Harry Hines to Woodall Rodgers to 75....follow signs for 45 Houston.

That's how I do it. I'll chime in sooner next time.

Comment

can't even get away from the man on DFWM

Comment

Working...
                            X