Dallas woman owes NTTA $180k in unpaid tolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momo View Post
    i wish someone would project mayhem ntta's cameras.
    Shoot them out, then blame it on the stray bullets from the Garland shooting range.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      I actually got a bill for 6 tolls for my wife's jeep a couple of weeks ago, for tolls in March. Photo of her car and all on the bill....... She's had a toll tag on it for years.

How the hell can these people be this stupid?
      Happens to me every few years. I got tired of calling them to explain how that their system is shit. I am waiting for them to prosecute me.

This whole article is bullshit anyway, the top person who supposedly owes them $180K actually owes them for about $3500 in tolls.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This is why I only run stolen LP's

Comment

.....been riding the tollway everyday for 3 months now....still having gotta bill.....maybe if the cameras could see my plate they would send one HAHA.
          Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Bunch of crooks and I hope they get sued for their price gouging and greediness on the DFW people.
            WRX

Comment

Everyone should just stop paying them. We would be rid of their nonsense soon enough.

Comment

I don't have any problems paying tolls since they are helping build the metroplex's infrastructure. I'd just like to have their costs/profits available to the public.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I don't have any problems paying tolls since they are helping build the metroplex's infrastructure. I'd just like to have their costs/profits available to the public.
                  You don't live near a tollway. When you see how quickly that shit adds up, it gets very irritating. They keep raising the tolls so that they can fertilize the fields next to the road weekly. Take into account that they're basically going to refuse to fix any existing infrastructure unless they can get a toll out of it, and the precedent is set.

Comment

I reached $48k in about a 3 year period. I had 3 warrants for my arrest because of the unpaid tolls. I hired an attorney and settled with NTTA for around $1800 after it was all said and done. I try and avoid using their roads if I can but if Im in a hurry I will use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                      I reached $48k in about a 3 year period. I had 3 warrants for my arrest because of the unpaid tolls. I hired an attorney and settled with NTTA for around $1800 after it was all said and done. I try and avoid using their roads if I can but if Im in a hurry I will use them.
                      lawyer magic
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thedriver33 View Post
                        .....been riding the tollway everyday for 3 months now....still having gotta bill.....maybe if the cameras could see my plate they would send one HAHA.
                        Oh don't worry, you'll get it. And by that time it will be about $800 with administrative fees.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Oh don't worry, you'll get it. And by that time it will be about $800 with administrative fees.
                          maybe...but doubtful.........the one for my car comes every month.
                          Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

We found out that they send the bill to the place that is on the cars title, not registration. It wasn't updated on my wife's car when we move from Houston and 4 tolls turned into 125. We wound up paying about 50

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Do they think posting this data helps them? Instead it makes them look like fucking thieves.

Comment

Working...
                              X