Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mansfield folks, high speed internet options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield folks, high speed internet options?

Looking to get a new service provided for my internet connection by the end of July. Does anyone that also lives in Mansfield have any suggestions? I would go Uverse but "it doesn't reach your house" is always the answer I get when "the guy" finally gets here or someone does a real search on zip 76063.

Using SBC/AT&T Dsl now and barely get 5meg down and .6meg up!!!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    Looking to get a new service provided for my internet connection by the end of July. Does anyone that also lives in Mansfield have any suggestions? I would go Uverse but "it doesn't reach your house" is always the answer I get when "the guy" finally gets here or someone does a real search on zip 76063.

Using SBC/AT&T Dsl now and barely get 5meg down and .6meg up!!!
    I have Uverse, as well as Jason. Since you are between us, you should be able to as well. Might be worth calling, mine was just available a few months ago.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What area in Mansfield? I use to live off of 1187 and 287 business area 76063 and I could get Uverse there. You can always get charter cable internet. I'm using it now and I'm getting around 15-18megs
      03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        I have Uverse, as well as Jason. Since you are between us, you should be able to as well. Might be worth calling, mine was just available a few months ago.
        I called, not available. My neighbors have it but that's because their Son is/was a Uverse field tech Manager/Supervisor/something and basically got a package that is still in "beta" and probably won't be available for a while. Apparently, my house is at the end of a very long "run" and UVerse just can't make the distance. But my neighbor can....

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
        What area in Mansfield? I use to live off of 1187 and 287 business area 76063 and I could get Uverse there. You can always get charter cable internet. I'm using it now and I'm getting around 15-18megs
        I live off of Debbie Ln and Walnut Creek. I'm thinking Charter may be my only option.... I had them years ago but their support sucked so badly....
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Be happy I can only get 3 meg down. In rural Kansas

Comment

I have Uverse, internet is great but the TV fucking blows.

Comment

Working...
            X