Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG: Obama really is payin' fo yo gas an yo mortgage!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an old song which asserts 'the best tings in life are free.' Not true! Utterly false! This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted..........and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears.
    Nothing of value is free. Even the breath of life is purchased at birth only through gasping effort and pain.

-Robert Heinlein
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

It was reported that 95% of the African Americans that voted in the last election voted for Obama.

Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        It was reported that 95% of the African Americans that voted in the last election voted for Obama.

Coincidence?
        Yep, and I bet it was the first time a lot of them ever voted too.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Coincidence?
          Ya know, I never could find an exact statistical number to prove this but everytime I would argue with someone about why Obama was elected, I was always given the "that's bs" reasoning and that people really believed the "it's time for change" crap the president spewed out.

Comment

I can only imagine what that spent the money that was suppose to go to their bills

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              I can only imagine what that spent the money that was suppose to go to their bills
              They gotta buy their crop nukka!!! And childz supportz

Comment

god bless obamaz!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  No need to be a bitch. And I'm pretty sure it's 'taxonomy', so fuck you, look it up first next time.
                  If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.

Comment

Never before have we seen any president blindly worshiped like we see Obama. I don't recall ever seeing any non-campaign clothing for a president before, but you see people wearing t-shirts, even whole jumpsuits with Obama's name emblazoned on it like a brand name.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      They gotta buy their crop nukka!!! And childz supportz
                      This made me chuckle! What is a crop nukka? Only thing I could come up with is a microwave. How's that for critical thinking, remember, there are no wrong answers. Lol

Keep up the good work kimmypie. Teaching ain't no picnic. Especially in these depressionary times.

I find it hard to believe people are really gulible enough to think they will get there bills paid for them. They don't know how to handle money, therefor, they don't have any. Sad.
                      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                        This made me chuckle! What is a crop nukka? Only thing I could come up with is a microwave. How's that for critical thinking, remember, there are no wrong answers. Lol

Keep up the good work kimmypie. Teaching ain't no picnic. Especially in these depressionary times.

I find it hard to believe people are really gulible enough to think they will get there bills paid for them. They don't know how to handle money, therefor, they don't have any. Sad.
                        LMAO....

crop = pot, weed, mary jane, etc...
                        nukka = ebonics for "stupid motherfuckers".

Comment

gullible

Comment

Working...
                          X