• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    No shower?

Bathe in the lagoon like a boss!
    It has one, keep reading. Got me too
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      It has one, keep reading. Got me too
      Obviously reading owns me, luckily there won't be much reading when i live in Belize!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I thought all that got overturned?
        lol, nope
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Y'all are fucking slacking. Or I missed it...

My retirement plan is a sugar momma. Cash and prizes. Like a place on the beach in another country.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            lol, nope
            There was a reality show on one of the news channels I believe. Maybe it just got overturned in that one town/county then.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm sure local municipalities can make it really unpleasant/uncomfortable, but I saw a couple green crosses between Walsenburg and the San Luis valley!
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm sure that stuff is in flux all over the country between the locals and Feds.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  There was a reality show on one of the news channels I believe. Maybe it just got overturned in that one town/county then.
                  I watched like 3 or 4 episodes of "American Weed" or whatever it was called on TLC or Discovery just last night, and legal (medicinal) pot is very alive and well in CO.

Comment

No car payment, about 15k in things I want to do/pay for, then it's time to stack paper. As of right now my bills are right around 650-700/month including food, so it's not going to take me long at all to finish up the 15k. I'm gonna try to Scrooge McDuck my money in about a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      My beef with 401k plans is that the contribution caps are way too fucking low.
                      IRA's are tht way too.
                      Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I think part of the problem with retiring is that people forget to live and save to the point in life where they have exceeded their physical ability to enjoy what they do. I've nearly paid off all debt, still save, but make sure to experience life along the way.
                        This is key.

I plan on never retiring. Just living life to the fullest.

Comment

• Retire from USAF at 20 years, and I would LIKE to open up my own brewery, but I'd be happy just working at one as well.

I've got my TSP going (started it way to late but better later then never) and also have a separate savings account where 10% of my paycheck pre tax is deposited every month.
                          2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                          www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                            IRA's are tht way too.
                            Very true, even shittier. Just didn't mention it, I can't take advantage of the deductible IRA contribution either...mine are non-deductible.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                            X