DirecTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
    I called and asked how I can get out the contract I just got into about 3 mopnths ago due to Breach of Contract on there side. There response we can issue a 5.00 credit this month.. I was like WTF bitch 5.00 for 1 month her response was wall I am allowed to offer is 5.00 per month for 2 months max.

I wonder how many people it would take to get a class action against them for breach of contract with the customers?

Where in any contract does it state that they will keep all and any channels 365 days a yr?

Direct TV or any provider can remove any channel at any time they see fit. Including an order from Viacom asking them to remove their line up as well.

If I had Direct TV I could care less if the removed their channels. I dont watch those kind of programs to begin with.

So its no biggie for me, just saying

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      Where in any contract does it state that they will keep all and any channels 365 days a yr?

Direct TV or any provider can remove any channel at any time they see fit. Including an order from Viacom asking them to remove their line up as well.

If I had Direct TV I could care less if the removed their channels. I dont watch those kind of programs to begin with.

So its no biggie for me, just saying
      They advertised "xx" amount of channels as well as a list of channels you will get with their package, and that's what you're signing up for at "xx" dollars per month. If they're not maintaining that then they're not holding up to their end of the contract.

Comment

Wtf! I just woke up and my cartoons are missing!
        .....bro....

Comment

I have directtv at home and the lease. Where is the cut list?
          Photobucket

Comment

I know All the NIC channels, Spike,MTV,CMT that I know of. They say that it affected 25 channels.

Comment

dishnetwork>directtv
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                dishnetwork>directtv
                DISH dropped AMC, IFC, Sundance, et al on Sunday.

Comment

Ehh I'm fine without More than half of those shitty channels just wish they would clean them off of my guide they're taking up too much space.

In other news did anyone get blacked out for about 5 min this morning. I was having bfast and watching back to the future when all of a sudden it change to channel 4 and all the guide showed available were local. I'm guessing it was related to the Viacom deal but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Fuck directv, when I getting my amc back on Dish? Breaking Bad starts this weekend and I don't like fucking with torrents.
                    ^^ THIS

I've been waiting on season 5 now they do this! Sons a bitches!!

Comment

you can get out of your contract, the same thing happened when they were going through the same shit with FX about a year ago. There used to be a running commercial with a number you could call that would explain how to get out of any contracts

Comment

Antenna TV FTW

Outside of that, my order of preference would be: DirecTV (mainly because of NFL Sunday Ticket), Dish Network, Time Warner Cable

Never had AT&T U-verse, and FIOS isn't available in our ghetto (j/k) neighborhood.

Comment

Breaking Bad
                          DISH subs: AMC is live streaming Sunday's Breaking Bad premiere for you! Don't let your premiere be DISHrupted: Click www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish

DISH Customers,
                          Watch the
                          Breaking Bad Premiere,
                          Right Here
                          Dish dropped AMC, so we're offering a special live
                          stream of the premiere for Dish customers, right here.
                          You can start registering on Friday afternoon
                          to watch on Sunday
                          SUNDAY at 10pm (EST)
                          Last edited by 94form2000z; 07-12-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                            Breaking Bad
                            DISH subs: AMC is live streaming Sunday's Breaking Bad premiere for you! Don't let your premiere be DISHrupted: Click www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish
                            Sweet! Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              you can get out of your contract, the same thing happened when they were going through the same shit with FX about a year ago. There used to be a running commercial with a number you could call that would explain how to get out of any contracts
                              I am going to look into this. I would love to get out of my contract and back on Dish.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i'm rich so i have directv and fios tv concurrently.

i've had dish and att jewverse before (directv at the same time as each of those as well)
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X