DirecTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecTV

WTH? when will we get our channels? anyone canceling and switching to someone else?

Huh?

Comment

Viacom contract is up for Directv.

No more Jersey shore.
      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

I loathe directv.

Comment

Lmao! I saw the list of channels that got cut. No big loss in my world.

Comment

No Problems with Fios. Still got every channel I want and even a lot that I don't...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

They still have Sunday Ticket right?

Why yes they do.. Nothing to see here..

I barely watch any TV, so I really just don't care..

Comment

Fuck directv, when I getting my amc back on Dish? Breaking Bad starts this weekend and I don't like fucking with torrents.

Comment

no Tosh.o and no spongebob for my kids, im in trouble

Comment

network (viacom): come on man, it's only a few cents per customer...
                    content provider (directv): fuck you few cents more, it's > 1 billion fucking dollars.
                    customer (me): fucking keep that mtv trash, just give me back comedy central
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Fuck directv, when I getting my amc back on Dish? Breaking Bad starts this weekend and I don't like fucking with torrents.
                      I don't think AMC is gone from Dish. Dish just bumped them from the 100's to 9000's. Check your guide again.

Comment

I am not thrilled about this one. I've had DirecTV for 9 years so I can have the Sunday Ticket. Never had a problem with them at all, if anything they've been beyond helpful if there was ever an issue. But no Comedy Central and other decent programming does kind of suck. Hopefully they fix it soon..... And thanks for the 1 day of warning, bastards. I saw the scoll on the bottom of the screen last night during Tosh.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          I don't think AMC is gone from Dish. Dish just bumped them from the 100's to 9000's. Check your guide again.
                          Nah homie, it's gone from there too.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Nah homie, it's gone from there too.
                            Well, shit. Looks like they dropped them on July 1st. I found a news article that said they could be back before the new season of The Walking Dead. Looks like I'll be trying to stream Hell on Wheels. It's supposed to come back next month.

Comment

I called and asked how I can get out the contract I just got into about 3 mopnths ago due to Breach of Contract on there side. There response we can issue a 5.00 credit this month.. I was like WTF bitch 5.00 for 1 month her response was wall I am allowed to offer is 5.00 per month for 2 months max.

I wonder how many people it would take to get a class action against them for breach of contract with the customers?

Comment

Working...
                              X