Awesome phone call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome phone call

Here is the back story...a couple of months ago I was doing some contract work for this guy cleaning pools, I was referred to him by a company I worked for a little over a year and half ago. I worked for this guy for 6 weeks and never got paid, so I went back to my old company to get paid...the paid me and nothing else was said. 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks later my old company calls me back and asks if I want the account and that this guy, let's just call him Raf, is getting out of the business. I contact all of the customers and never get a response. So I blew it off and never thought about it again...until this morning. So I get a call from one of these people whose pool I serviced. The guy ask me if I know Raf and bla bla bla and I explain how I got screwed out of money for chemical cost and that my old company had to pay me since that route was sold to Raf. Anyways this guy that called me is taking Raf to court! Since I quit servicing those pools NO ONE has been to them!!! So Raf has been sitting back collecting money from these people and not doing a damn thing! I tried to search this guy up by the multiple phones numbers I had for him and it turns out he lives in Canada!!! And some of you may not like my opinion but to top it off I think he is MUSLIM.
    Wanna see my care face???

Awesome call, followed up by an awesome post. I don't think this day could get any better!
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

OMG a Muslim?

Comment

Never trust a muslim guy with chemicals.

Comment

Those damn Muslim Canadians...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Those damn Muslim Canadians...
            They are normally converted in prison.

Comment

LMFAO!!!

Comment

LOLZ @ being a racist poolboy.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  Didn't know Muslim was a race.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Didn't know Muslim was a race.
                    oh he racist than a mug too!

Comment

i meant to type bigoted, sorry i am on my phone and had to swerve to avoid a rock in the road!!!!!!!!111111111111

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i meant to type bigoted, sorry i am on my phone and had to swerve to avoid a rock in the road!!!!!!!!111111111111

god bless.
                        la boosh!

Comment

god bless.
                          Hey not racist, I hate everyone equally! lol

Comment

Working...
                          X