No announcement yet.

Yeah for rocks falling off trailers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah for rocks falling off trailers!!!

I was driving south on 820 just passed Trinity blvd and saw this right in the middle of the left lane.

So... I had a second to react. Either Swerve to the right and hit and probably kill the biker that was next to me who wasn't wearing any gear. Or hit the rock... so I chose the lesser of two evils and hit the mother fucker. (The rock not the biker even though the biker looked like a chode.)

So this happened below which kinda scared me because I had my windows rolled up and smoke was everywhere. Not going to lie was a little scared. I was following a co worker to his house to then drop him off at the airport. He said I went airborne a good couple inches... lulz. This is the result of this little faggot rock.

Hopefully I can get my company to help pay for my deductible because I tried to take the company van but it the battery was dead and was trying to get to the airport quickly.

I seriously hope you go some info on the truck.

Comment

Holy shit dude. That SUCKS.

Comment

Holy fuck! There's GHOSTS coming out of your dash!!!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That looks like a 99-04 so the K-member is no problem however the airbags = totaled by your insurance company....

The company will not pay probably as you were "supposed" to take their van unless they told you to use your personal car. The rock hauler will not be held liable unless you can prove it was that truck and if you dont have any info...

Good luck

Edit: Looks like a good reason to do an airbag delete and a tubular K....makes working on the car MUCH easier. That airbag smoke stinks like something else too. It seems no matter how many windows you roll down, it just keeps comin...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Sounds like he didn't see the truck. Just the rock chillin waiting for him

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Doesn't matter.. It debris once it hits the ground. Truck is no longer responsible.

Comment

that sucks dude.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

your brakes didn't work, but that sucks jeff.

Comment

Yeah didn't see a truck or anything. I really hope they don't total it out because it just needs a new k-member and airbags

But it is what it is... Le Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Yeah didn't see a truck or anything. I really hope they don't total it out because it just needs a new k-member and airbags

if its just the K and two airbags, Id put money on it fixing. If it is more than that it might total. Just cause the airbags blow, doesnt mean anything except they will be dollars on the 75% before it totals.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post

Airbags= totaled to most ins companies. They will look at it as a decent running car that they can total and sell at auction for a profit. Don’t let them take it or just keep the damn thing. A k-member will cost you a couple hundred and then just delete the airbags and replace the insert with an aftermarket one. Probably spend $500 to get your car back up and running...unless you want a new car payment..

Not trying to be negative, just looking at it based off my experience...ins companies are negative people...lol

Airbags are about $600 a pop brand new so depending on the milege and options of your car plus year, you can easily get to the 75% rate...Airbags are usually a deciding factor
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

If they total it buy it back on the cheap and put a K member in and delete the bags or buy a used set.

Comment

Holy fuckballs, that does suck. I'm sorry man. It is the worst beatdown of my life to have to drive 820 and 183 every day.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Airbags are about $600 a pop brand new so depending on the milege and options of your car plus year, you can easily get to the 75% rate...
                              Yeah... not on a Mystichrome '04 Cobra convertible. lol
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X