Mayor slashes ALL city employees down to minimum wage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    No more than you have that there wasn't one.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      You can't prove a negative. You said there was an initial plan but can't back it up. You said we we got shot for oil, then admitted we didn't get any. And you said you were friends with war criminals who committed attrocities on civilians yet refuse to give details.

You sir, are full of shit.
      Think what you want your FAR down on my list of people I worry about

Comment

Yet you insist on debating me. Well, trying miserably to debate me with no facts and just knee jerk reactions and emotions and liberal talking points.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

What's the difference between your and you're? Your presence on this page means you're about to find out.

Comment

You really proved your case in this thread. Typical liberal ballwasher!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              You really proved your case in this thread. Typical liberal ballwasher!
              What did you really expect? He jumped into this with statements he didn't think would be challenged and then kept changing his story and the topics. When called out on them, he either refused to answer or brought up something completely emotional to try for a response.

It's Alinsky 101

Comment

You know frost I've talked to several vets and none of them were rosy fresh innocent with their treatment of Iraqis. Driving tanks over and into cars just because they could and laughing about it. Shooting wounded prisoners so they didn't have to deal with them, the list goes on and on. While in a war situation shit happens don't come back and act all goodie goodie afterwards.
                I still want to know about these soldiers who shot wounded prisoners. Another point:

If you're not military, weren't in combat, soldiers aren't going to tell you what we did and didn't do over there.

Comment

• wow.... what a fucking dolt.

Comment

I still want to know about these soldiers who shot wounded prisoners. Another point:

If you're not military, weren't in combat, soldiers aren't going to tell you what we did and didn't do over there.

Common Dreams has been providing breaking news & views for the progressive community since 1997. We are independent, non-profit, advertising-free and 100% reader supported. Our Mission: To inform. To inspire. To ignite change for the common good.

Comment

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...ghan-insurgent

Common Dreams has been providing breaking news & views for the progressive community since 1997. We are independent, non-profit, advertising-free and 100% reader supported. Our Mission: To inform. To inspire. To ignite change for the common good.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/111...075-3838.shtml
                      Nope, you said you talked to these guys. Who did you talk to? And it looks like those are all about the same incident. And it also looks like he was handled, instead of coming back and laughing about it. Kind of makes you look even more like a liar

Yep, able to do all these war crimes and nothing happens: Sites reported a Marine in the same unit had been killed just a day earlier when he tended to the booby-trapped dead body of an insurgent.

NBC reported that the Marine seen shooting the wounded Iraqi had himself been shot in the face the day before, but quickly returned to duty.

A spokesman at Marine Corps headquarters in the Pentagon, Maj. Doug Powell, said the incident was "being investigated." He had no further details, other than to confirm the incident happened on Saturday and that the Marines involved were part of the 1st Marine Division.

On Tuesday, the U.S. military said the 1st Marine Division is investigating an allegation of the unlawful use of force in the death of an enemy combatant in Fallujah during combat operations Saturday.

The Marine has been withdrawn from the battlefield pending the results of the investigation, the U.S. military said.

Moron

Comment

• Charles Heyman, a senior defense analyst with Jane's Consultancy Group in Britain, defended the Marine's actions, saying it was possible the wounded man was concealing a firearm or grenade.

"You can hear the tension in those Marines' voices. One is showing, 'He's faking it. He's faking it,"' Heyman said. "In a combat infantry soldier's training, he is always taught that his enemy is at his most dangerous when he is severely wounded."

If the injured man makes even the slightest move, "in my estimation they would be justified in shooting him."

From your own links. You really are bad at this aren't you?

Comment

Charles Heyman, a senior defense analyst with Jane's Consultancy Group in Britain, defended the Marine's actions, saying it was possible the wounded man was concealing a firearm or grenade.

"You can hear the tension in those Marines' voices. One is showing, 'He's faking it. He's faking it,"' Heyman said. "In a combat infantry soldier's training, he is always taught that his enemy is at his most dangerous when he is severely wounded."

If the injured man makes even the slightest move, "in my estimation they would be justified in shooting him."

From your own links. You really are bad at this aren't you?
                          These things happen when the truth isn't your objective.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            These things happen when the truth isn't your objective.
                            True. You see one of your friends blown up by a 'dead' insurgent, you take precautions. Also, news reports that dummy put up said the guy was shot in the face the day before

Comment

Working...
                            X