Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how you dodge everything I type
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I love how you dodge everything I type
      Don't feel bad. He is dodging most of mine
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
        As for Libya we shouldn't have been involved but at least we didn't invade their country and none of our soldiers were killed or hurt.
        You consider bombing the legitimate government of a country out of existence, whether you liked that government or not, not to be an invasion? Still waiting for your reply as to whether or not Obama and his enlightened European friends have innocents blood on their hands as a result.

Comment

Lets see how many americans have been killed or captured by somali pirates on American ships? Don't you think we should do something about that? After all they're directly attacking american subjects.

Iran threatened to close the gulf and said they would attack our bases time to jump I guess it was a threat.

As for Libya we shouldn't have been involved but at least we didn't invade their country and none of our soldiers were killed or hurt.

Dude, you're a fucking moron. Stop changing the subject and respond directly to what is being talked about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Perhaps you didn't hear of the missiles and rockets they had. And their own people here who could release Sarin in a city. You really don't study terrorism do you?
            They had a missle that could reach the US?? WOW

How they gonna get it here?

Comment

Still dodging. You asked what they could use on us. I told you. Now, your turn. Name, rank and units of the war criminals and how much oil did we get out of Iraq

Comment

Not the actually country, the US Bases in the middle east. Dude I REALLY hope your just trolling hard right now and not being serious. Becaues if you are you're one big fucking idiot.

Comment

Still dodging. You asked what they could use on us. I told you. Now, your turn. Name, rank and units of the war criminals and how much oil did we get out of Iraq
                  You told me names of gases that most countries have stockpiles of. You didn't tell me how they could get them here because they couldn't.

You spent so much time over there but you don't recognize the middle eastern bluff talk out their ass mentality to make themselves look bigger to their people?

Comment

You told me names of gases that most countries have stockpiles of. You didn't tell me how they could get them here because they couldn't.

You spent so much time over there but you don't recognize the middle eastern bluff talk out their ass mentality to make themselves look bigger to their people?
                    Wrong again. You don't know how much time I spent there. And I know Saddam actually used these gasses on his own people.

Comment

100,000+ Kurds beg to differ...

Stevo
                      Last edited by stevo; 07-12-2012, 12:33 PM.
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Wrong again. You don't know how much time I spent there. And I know Saddam actually used these gasses on his own people.
                        Wrong in what way? I've never been there but I recognize that middle eastern people especially men are all bluster and talk big to make themselve look bigger. You've been there at least for a few days, you can't tell?
                        Did he use them on Americans? Not until we invaded his country.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          10,000+ Kurds beg to differ...

Stevo
                          Show me the American in there.

Comment

Show me the American in there.
                            Show me how that was "bluff talk out their ass mentality to make themselves look bigger to their people". Don't attempt to spin it away, show it.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Wrong in what way? I've never been there but I recognize that middle eastern people especially men are all bluster and talk big to make themselve look bigger. You've been there at least for a few days, you can't tell?
                              Did he use them on Americans? Not until we invaded his country.
                              Oh it's talk, but when Saddam is willing to use those on HIS OWN PEOPLE and then says "Fuck you, I'll do the same to you", I'm inclined to listen.

Comment

Oh it's talk, but when Saddam is willing to use those on HIS OWN PEOPLE and then says "Fuck you, I'll do the same to you", I'm inclined to listen.
                                His OWN PEOPLE were worth less to him than the worst ghetto crack headed american would be. He blustered and crowed but always pulled back at the last instant because he knew what would happen if he went to far. Thats how middle eastern leaders act and have always acted. He wasn't counting on other motives tipping the balance beam against him. I'm sure the shock of being invaded almost gave him a coronary.

Comment

Working...
                                X