Mayor slashes ALL city employees down to minimum wage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    Does it matter? If we had not invaded them most of them would still be alive. They died as a result of our actions so that makes us responsible for them. The whole damn country isn't worth one american soldiers life! I had this same argument BEFORE the invasion. But Bushie was going on and on about how if your not with us your against us and your a terrorist. There was NO WAY congress was going to vote no and take that political hit.
    Saddam flung his dick out and we cut it off. It's SADDAM'S fault. We were merely the tool he hoped wouldn't be implemented after Bin Laden stirred us up. But I digress.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• No, those who agreed with saddam would be alive. To blame us for the actions of the insurgents shows a purposeful ignorance.

Back to my questions: Who are these war criminals you spoke to, why havne't you reported them and how much oil did we get from Iraq?

Surely you believe war criminals who did what you said should be punished. Come on, prove it.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Does it matter? If we had not invaded them most of them would still be alive. They died as a result of our actions so that makes us responsible for them. The whole damn country isn't worth one american soldiers life! I had this same argument BEFORE the invasion. But Bushie was going on and on about how if your not with us your against us and your a terrorist. There was NO WAY congress was going to vote no and take that political hit.
        Yes it matters. Why do you see these people as being murdered, and we are responsible? The government of Iraq was responsible for intentionally misleading the world, and failing to comply with the NATO peacekeepers (and then kicking out the weapon inspectors). There are consequences of breaking your treaty with NATO.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          No, those who agreed with saddam would be alive. To blame us for the actions of the insurgents shows a purposeful ignorance.

Back to my questions: Who are these war criminals you spoke to, why havne't you reported them and how much oil did we get from Iraq?

Surely you believe war criminals who did what you said should be punished. Come on, prove it.
          Everyone is resposible for their own action and EVERYTHING that their action cause's so yes we are resposible for their deaths. Even most of the ones that disagreed with him would be alive because they would have kept their heads down. Was Saddam evil sure, did he deserve to die yes. Are we the worlds cops? not even close! If so why is NK still around? Or why is the hell hole called Somalia still around? There are many places that are worse than Iraq was why haven't we done something about them?
          And no I'm not going to answer your question about the vets I talked to.

Comment

• Wow.

-Both Afghanistan and Iraq had majority support from US citizens and politicians. I believe the UN was fully on-board as well, it's just "our" war since we always throw the most at it. Others who threw something at it bailed and left us hold the bag.

-Meh, chemical warfare materials...so what? REALLY?! Are you fucking serious? Hell, right around Victory when I was there Sarin was found, numerous times. A few times as part of IEDs and in some cases our soldiers were affected by it directly. None died to my knowledge as it was not quite direct exposure (depending on perspective).

-Just the way he is talking indicates that he is quite full of shit about knowing anyone involved in the war.

-Just the way he is talking clearly indicates that he is a media junky. In fairness so is 90% of the US population if I had to guess.

-I always get a kick out of the reasons people did not join the military. Some are honest reasons, some are bullshit excuses. I have no problems with honesty, to include "Frankly, I was scared to do it." The bullshit ones are hilarious.

WMDs, although the media made them out to be nukes only - can be so much more. What has been mentioned are just things we found, not what was relocated.

Edit: In response to shrugging off chemical warfare, I think anyone who does that needs to stand in a CS chamber for a few minutes and then imagine it being 100x worst.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Everyone is resposible for their own action and EVERYTHING that their action cause's so yes we are resposible for their deaths. Even most of the ones that disagreed with him would be alive because they would have kept their heads down. Was Saddam evil sure, did he deserve to die yes. Are we the worlds cops? not even close! If so why is NK still around? Or why is the hell hole called Somalia still around? There are many places that are worse than Iraq was why haven't we done something about them?
              Because they don't exist. You heard something on MSLSD or on the Veterans against war site and thought you could play it here. Wrong scooter. I'm retired but I'm VERY up on what is going on with the multiple wars going on out there. Hey, any comment on Obama and his illegal war in Libya?

Those other places weren't threatening us with WMD's. Even Iran isn't that stupid
              Last edited by Forever_frost; 07-12-2012, 11:35 AM. Reason: I finally figured out how to bold.

Comment

You won't answer the oil question either, but I already covered that one for you.

We're part of the UN and NATO. So yea, we tend to police the world.

So since those people that we killed sucked at defense so bad, shouldn't they be responsible for their own deaths? Or how about their commanders who inferiorly trained them, shouldn't they be responsible? or maybe it's the generals who wouldn't buy weaponry to combat us correctly, it's their fault. Or maybe the Iraqi army that scoffed at us when we said we were going to oust Saddam, and wouldn't provide the generals with cash from the billions of dollars in oil they sell... maybe it's their fault. OR MAYBE IT WAS THE FAULT OF THEIR TYRANNICAL LEADER WHO WOULD SHIT AND PISS ON EVERYTHING NATO/UN ASKED OF HIM.

Did spoons make Rosie O'donnell fat?

I have absolutely no idea how you can comfortably type the things you type.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post

-Meh, chemical warfare materials...so what? REALLY?! Are you fucking serious? Hell, right around Victory when I was there Sarin was found, numerous times. A few times as part of IEDs and in some cases our soldiers were affected by it directly. None died to my knowledge as it was not quite direct exposure (depending on perspective).

Would they have be exposed if they hadn't been in Iraq? Nope
                  So it's irrelavant. Could Iraq have attacked the US? Not likely.

-Just the way he is talking indicates that he is quite full of shit about knowing anyone involved in the war.

Believe what you want.

WMDs, although the media made them out to be nukes only - can be so much more. What has been mentioned are just things we found, not what was relocated.
                  Again what did they have that could harm the US? Nada

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    You won't answer the oil question either, but I already covered that one for you.

We're part of the UN and NATO. So yea, we tend to police the world.

So since those people that we killed sucked at defense so bad, shouldn't they be responsible for their own deaths? Or how about their commanders who inferiorly trained them, shouldn't they be responsible? or maybe it's the generals who wouldn't buy weaponry to combat us correctly, it's their fault. Or maybe the Iraqi army that scoffed at us when we said we were going to oust Saddam, and wouldn't provide the generals with cash from the billions of dollars in oil they sell... maybe it's their fault. OR MAYBE IT WAS THE FAULT OF THEIR TYRANNICAL LEADER WHO WOULD SHIT AND PISS ON EVERYTHING NATO/UN ASKED OF HIM.

Did spoons make Rosie O'donnell fat?

I have absolutely no idea how you can comfortably type the things you type.
                    Ignorance and a refusal to research anything that goes against his ideology

Comment

This is the problem with your logic, you have none. You cannot be so transparent that you can't understand the implications of Israel and our allies in the region being attacked. If Israel gets attacked we will go to war, like it or not - that is how it is.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sarin, Mustard gas, small pox, anthrax. That's just a start. Would you like more?

Comment

Because they don't exist. You heard something on MSLSD or on the Veterans against war site and thought you could play it here. Wrong scooter. I'm retired but I'm VERY up on what is going on with the multiple wars going on out there. Hey, any comment on Obama and his illegal war in Libya?

Those other places weren't threatening us with WMD's. Even Iran isn't that stupid
                          Lets see how many americans have been killed or captured by somali pirates on American ships? Don't you think we should do something about that? After all they're directly attacking american subjects.

Iran threatened to close the gulf and said they would attack our bases time to jump I guess it was a threat.

As for Libya we shouldn't have been involved but at least we didn't invade their country and none of our soldiers were killed or hurt.

Comment

Sarin, Mustard gas, small pox, anthrax. That's just a start. Would you like more?
                            How do they get them here and disperse them effectivly? Is it possible? Sure Likely at the time? Nope

Comment

• I thought you said we weren't the world police. Which is it? I'm all for arming the ships and letting them shoot anyone who comes near.

Libya also didn't have congressional approval and was unconstitutional.

Now, back to how much oil we got from Iraq and these war criminals. Why are you protecting them? Will a mod pull his IP and report his posts to the FBI as someone with knowledge of war crimes?

Comment

How do they get them here and disperse them effectivly? Is it possible? Sure Likely at the time? Nope
                                Perhaps you didn't hear of the missiles and rockets they had. And their own people here who could release Sarin in a city. You really don't study terrorism do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X