Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here a shipping/warehouse manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here a shipping/warehouse manager?

I'm getting out of the business and have some industry specific hardware that I'd be willing to let go for a great price. Printers, scales, labels, etc.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

i think BradM is.

Comment

I am

Comment

Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
        I am
        can you ship me some of those great meat deals?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          can you ship me some of those great meat deals?
          Hines must have some good meat, everyone on here is always trying to gobble it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hines57
            I am.
            Do you need need any small parcle scales or label printers?
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I am. Email me what you have and what you are asking. Not sure if it is something we need, but I will take a look.

Have any scanners?

Comment

Originally posted by brad88gt View Post
                I am. Email me what you have and what you are asking. Not sure if it is something we need, but I will take a look.

Have any scanners?
                I'll send you a PM. Sorry, no scanners.

Comment

Working...
                X