Venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    wait.......thats not KoopaTroopas dad in that pic?
    lmao!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks for all the encouraging words! I knew this stuff was stressful but damn- I'm going to be completely grey by the end of it all!
      So we've made our minds up( to make us and everyone some-what happy)we will have a small/cheap ceremony here and then have dinner at a restaurant, everyone paying for their own shit(yes, I will hear shit from some but like you all have said, fuck'em)

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
        Funny thing- if we were going to still do the Vegas thing, the wedding included video and photography.. for the ones that couldnt come.. they could have viewed it later!
        You only live once.

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
          You only live once.

That's awesome!

Comment

This was just posted on another forum I am on -
            Mimosa Hall is a classy new venue in a beautiful country setting. Located on a hill among mature oaks, we are just a short drive south of Fort Worth.

Comment

There's a place in Azle near the lake, I think it's called A and M Gardens, that my wife liked that she said was cheap. Also a couple of places out toward weatherford that she went to and were reasonably priced. She ended up getting tired of the planning and we got married and honeymooned in Hawaii. "Fuck everyone" wins again!

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                Thanks for all the encouraging words! I knew this stuff was stressful but damn- I'm going to be completely grey by the end of it all!
                So we've made our minds up( to make us and everyone some-what happy)we will have a small/cheap ceremony here and then have dinner at a restaurant, everyone paying for their own shit(yes, I will hear shit from some but like you all have said, fuck'em)

Pull some hair out too and you can match your husband!
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                  There's a place in Azle near the lake, I think it's called A and M Gardens, that my wife liked that she said was cheap. Also a couple of places out toward weatherford that she went to and were reasonably priced. She ended up getting tired of the planning and we got married and honeymooned in Hawaii. "Fuck everyone" wins again!
                  The A and M Gardens are pretty, but that's a negative ghost rider( Brooks had his first wedding there.)
                  Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Pull some hair out too and you can match your husband!
                  He actually has a good amount of hair..

Comment

Working...
                  X