Kips. Are There any Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kips. Are There any Left

Kips Big Boy diner. Haven't seen one since the one across from Bockman lake in Dallas Are there any still around?
    Photobucket

My parents took the family to the one in Richardson all the time when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

I think all of the kips are gone, the closest bobs big boy is in Indiana, or San Diego.

All the different names in front of "big boy" were regional franchise names. I know bobs are still around, not sure of the others. Kips were Texas, Oklahoma, And Kansas.

Comment

We could hope they aren't any of them still around. Now Hipps, as in Llittle Hipps in San Antonio, would be a different matter, but they unfortunately are defunct.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
            My parents took the family to the one in Richardson all the time when I was younger.
            Yeah, I think I remember one over there by Restland
            Photobucket

Comment

I herd u liek mudkipz!?

Comment

We used to go to the one by where north hills mall used to be. It was on the north side of 820 by Red lobster, IIRC.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

.....bro....

Comment

Its hard to beat mcdonalds as far as what they pay for their product. Once you head up north past kansas into nebraska, south dakota, and iowa they are all about hardee's or as its called down south carls jr.

Comment

I ate at a Kips Big Boy in Northern Michigan last year...was about like I remembered when they used to be around here (all night breakfast bar).
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        I ate at a Kips Big Boy in Northern Michigan last year...was about like I remembered when they used to be around here (all night breakfast bar).
                        Marquette?

Comment

Im 35 now. Last time i was in a kips i was like 6 or 7 years old. Simpler times
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            Marquette?
                            Now that I think about it, we weren't quite in the UP yet...I think it was somewhere just a little south of Mackinaw City.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I remember Kips and Shoneys Big Boy restaurants growing up as well as Wyatts cafeteria
                              2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                              Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                              Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                              Speedlogix Catch Can
                              Resonator Delete

Comment

Working...
                              X