Damn thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn thieves

Looks like they stole some of those stupid checks my credit card company sends out about 5 times a month trying to get you to do cash advances. They cashed one for $2,450.53 so far.
    Last edited by FreightTrain; 07-08-2012, 12:03 AM.

I don't think you'll held liable at all. The cc company should pay for their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I don't think you'll held liable at all. The cc company should pay for their stupidity.
      Yea I know I won't be held liable still just a pain in the ass. I just wonder where they stole the checks from. We have a rural mail carrier and I don't trust their ass one bit. In the last 5 years alot of things have never been delivered that either we ordered or family/friends sent and told us to be on the look out for. Each time I called the post office and spoke with the post master. Everytime we get the same answer. Oh maybe it will show up.

As far as the checks go. I think the liablity falls on who ever accepted the check. It just amazes me that a store will cash a $2,400 credit card check and not ask for an I.D.

Comment

Maybe they had a fake ID.

Comment

Why are you getting those so frequently? Stop the paper statements and you won't get them again.

Comment

Who cares, $2400 is like half an hour of work for you. Not even worth the phone call. It's like the whole Bill Gates stopping to pick up a hundred dollar bill thing. Choooo$$$Chooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Why are you getting those so frequently? Stop the paper statements and you won't get them again.
              I get them regularly and stopped paper statements years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Here too
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I hate those stupid checks. Citi sends them to me all the time, and I have never used one. They go straight in the shredder.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Who cares, $2400 is like half an hour of work for you. Not even worth the phone call. It's like the whole Bill Gates stopping to pick up a hundred dollar bill thing. Choooo$$$Chooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      LMAO ! I was wondering how long it would be before something along these lines were said. You guys never let me down ! Haha !

Comment

While you're working this out with the CC company tell them to stop sending the checks.

Comment

#railroademployeeproblems

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            I hate those stupid checks. Citi sends them to me all the time, and I have never used one. They go straight in the shredder.
                            I'm shredding those checks at least twice a month as well...

Comment

Here is the problem. All these little scam/fraud...etc, they get away with it over and over and over again.

Granted you don't directly have to pay for it and neither does the merchant. However, there are people losing money and no one really is enforcing/pursuing these assholes.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X